Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2007   #31
LordLeverette
AKA Conquerer and AKA GtaGuy

LordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enough
5 Year old? That sounds like a good intro for a dramatic video game, learning how the character came to be. (Lol if he played GTA1)

Anyway I think the story probalbly isn't true, as R* hasn't pulled twists like this before. I just hope that bikes are included, and you can still go on roofs (That is what seperates this game, if you see it, go there!)
Old 04-13-2007   #32
almostrodney

almostrodney is an unknown quantity at this point
Hmm sounds good to me wouldent surprise me for R* to surprise us
il keep a eye on this thread
Old 04-13-2007   #33
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
I'm not too sure on this, Rockstar have never leaked info, especially to random people on forums. How many times in the past has that "I know someone who knows someone who works for Rockstar" line been said and most of the info turned out fake and completely different. I'll admit, that's creative, he claimes he's telling the truth because he got the Jetpack and Vortex right in San Andreas, heck I guessed half the soundtrack for VCS and the locations and years for the stories games. All I'm saying is, it's easy to make stuff up and make it fit in the GTA world. Don't trust any info until it's confirmed.
Old 04-13-2007   #34
noah m5
Wierdo
Amateur Member

noah m5 is on a distinguished roadnoah m5 is on a distinguished roadnoah m5 is on a distinguished roadnoah m5 is on a distinguished roadnoah m5 is on a distinguished road
I don't think it's real, but some of it is pretty interesting at least.
Old 04-13-2007   #35
MisterBlanco
Banned
Banned

MisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these parts
it was confirmed by the dude of Rockstar that there will be no planes in GTA IV. So who will I believe? Who is lying? The game makers, or some forum member with no credibility... I'll take my chances with Rockstar...

Still very cool to read. Though I don't believe it. In the trailer and in the magazines you can see Nikko in different outfits, areas, scenario's, blah blah blah etc. So if he is only played at the beginning how could he do all theses?
Bah.. Really, who cares? Let the game be a surprise it's better that way. I was dumb and read the spoilers for Vice City and San Andreas. Hopefully I'll have enough discipline for this one. Still though, if this guy's telling the truth - me likie likie

CHEERS

Last edited by MisterBlanco; 04-13-2007 at 05:03 PM..
Old 04-13-2007   #36
Skillet
I'm awesome and I fuck dolphins

Skillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterBlanco
it was confirmed by the dude of Rockstar that there will be no planes in GTA IV. So who will I believe? Who is lying? The game makers, or some forum member with no credibility... I'll take my chances with Rockstar...

Still very cool to read. Though I don't believe it. In the trailer and in the magazines you can see Nikko in different outfits, areas, scenario's, blah blah blah etc. So if he is only played at the beginning how could he do all theses?
Bah.. Really, who cares? Let the game be a surprise it's better that way. I was dumb and read the spoilers for Vice City and San Andreas. Hopefully I'll have enough discipline for this one. Still though, if this guy's telling the truth - me likie likie

CHEERS
Rockstar only told GI that there wouldn't be any planes in GTA 4. It is quite a possibility that helicopters will make an appearance in the game. Regarding this Jadex person, there is a part of me that believes and doesn't believe what he stated.
Old 04-13-2007   #37
SA

SA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enough
I think it's fake. I don't know of any Sureños in NYC, so why remodel them if they don't really exist or arent that big? That's straight Cali shit. vargos and varrios repped them back in San Andreas.

Last edited by SA; 04-13-2007 at 06:50 PM..
Old 04-13-2007   #38
pacCinHECKLER&K

TRUE! but these arent surenos he's describing. He stated they are using the 11-card which is made up. Sa didnt use numbers to describe the latino gangs. i have seen a CNN special on south american imigrants migrating 2 the US and being initiated into southern Cali(surenos13) and northern Cali (nortenos14) mexican gangs and when the law gets hold of them they deport the illegal ones bac and they continue whatever hood they were put on in South America. So you got 18st in South America and Florencia13. So if true R* would be simulating this wide spread to LC in present day with the 11 card given to the carta once. but you know what im really stretching this here. and i dont believe one word except when he states that Nikko dies from trying to help Roman out going to collect money from the Carta, only reason being that i stated in a thread not too long ago titled Roman that Roman might betray Nikko. So i find his claim very intresting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacCinHECKLER&K
strong possiblility either roman will betray him or i have a slight feeling that through all of Romanz enimies he just might die during the game and you would have to avenge his death. might be a lil far fetched but we never know what trouble is waiting for Roman, and if we will be able to save him everytime he's in trouble
http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86954

Last edited by pacCinHECKLER&K; 04-13-2007 at 07:24 PM..

Old 04-13-2007   #39
SA

SA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by pacCinHECKLER&K
TRUE! but these arent surenos he's describing. He stated they are using the 11-card which is made up. Sa didnt use numbers to describe the latino gangs. i have seen a CNN special on south american imigrants migrating 2 the US and being initiated into southern Cali(surenos13) and northern Cali (nortenos14) mexican gangs and when the law gets hold of them they deport the illegal ones bac and they continue whatever hood they were put on in South America. So you got 18st in South America and Florencia13. So if true R* would be simulating this wide spread to LC in present day with the 11 card given to the carta once. but you know what im really stretching this here. and i dont believe one word except when he states that Nikko dies from trying to help Roman out going to collect money from the Carta, only reason being that i stated in a thread not too long ago titled Roman that Roman might betray Nikko. So i find his claim very intresting.

http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86954
Nice, I get what you're saying. Wonder if they'll be racist like out CA? My family overthere says they're poppin black people over nothing. Last time I went out there , it didn't seem that bad. But then again WSNBCC doesnt beef with mexicans like that.

Last edited by SA; 04-13-2007 at 07:30 PM..
Old 04-13-2007   #40
pacCinHECKLER&K

The Nuttybloccs in compton arent around the Tflatz(primary mexican gang killing blac's), only the piru setz are, so mostly they beef wit the mexican gangs in compton. I doubt they'll make them racist untill the next Sa thats created in present day, but i will believe that they will beef with a blac gang in IV im almost sure of it

Old 04-13-2007   #41
SA

CVTF are some fucked up dudes in my opinion. But I don't live out there, so I aint trippin.

Last edited by SA; 04-13-2007 at 07:57 PM..
Old 04-13-2007   #42
pacCinHECKLER&K

I live out here and ill tell you that its bad but more worse in jail.

all in all this guys info with his anonymous source sounds real good 2 some of our ears but only because we know nothing else and were drooling at any bit of new info. this has most importantly made me relax and be patient for the official info cuz getting hyped over unofficial spoiler crap is going to let u down in the end. Instead of being ina sorta belief state im more in a comparison mode waiting till we get new official info on gamespot or some reliable source.

Old 04-13-2007   #43
Cpt_Chris
Amateur Member

Cpt_Chris is on a distinguished roadCpt_Chris is on a distinguished road
i like the whole Russian Italian mob war idea...a lot. but i doubt GI would lie or be incorrect when it comes to the main character
Old 04-13-2007   #44
Lucky
That Guy

Lucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of light
I don't really want to read any of these spoiler before we hear anything else from Rockstar. I don't want to know the twist of the story before I know who I'm playing as.

I'll wait for official sources before this is something I'd swear by.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don
There's loads of other fish in the sea. Stay out of the whales. Fucking fatties.
Old 04-14-2007   #45
radagast
Newbie Member

radagast is an unknown quantity at this point
This info sounds sort of cool I dont know if anyone posted this yet but wasn't this info from the guy that knew there was going to be a jetpack is SA?
Closed Thread