Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2007   #16
gtachuggy

gtachuggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Ive just skimmed the thread, and two things stood out to me. Firstly, the guy who posted said he would meet his source on saturday. I believe that means tomorrow. Secondly, hes mentioned the OPM article a few times. I reckon that his info might be part of the OPM article.

I think he sounds quite honest, but please R*, don't kill the bicycles!
Old 04-13-2007   #17
Smokeydogg7

Smokeydogg7 is an unknown quantity at this point
no bikes

i hope this guy is wrong
Old 04-13-2007   #18
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
Bikes as in BMX and mountain bikes.

Also, I agree with Slim. It's nothing but bullshiet.

grimmy is a gay icon
Old 04-13-2007   #19
ReLLo
Banned
Banned

ReLLo is an unknown quantity at this point
Although most of it sounds reasonable and utterly believable, the thing about the characters makes me question it too much to believe, but then again it makes the trailer make a lot more sense.
Old 04-13-2007   #20
Vortigern

Vortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura about
I hope it's true, I'd gladly change the bikes for airplanes. And good news about the main character too, I only hope Roman will be any better than that other tw@!
Old 04-13-2007   #21
V-Gamer
Toats Migoats.

V-Gamer will become famous soon enoughV-Gamer will become famous soon enoughV-Gamer will become famous soon enoughV-Gamer will become famous soon enoughV-Gamer will become famous soon enoughV-Gamer will become famous soon enoughV-Gamer will become famous soon enough
Well see within the next few months, R* may defenatly surprise us, I just hope not too much.
Old 04-13-2007   #22
ZCAB

ZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWiTCH
Even if this may be true, the idea of using a character for the beginning of the game is a good idea. You learn the controls and get a feel of the game before you get into it properly.
What about this: the game's tutorial has you control 5-year-old Niko Bellic in his parents' backyard, where you learn movement and shooting by running around and climbing fences and trees, and firing water guns, respectively?
Old 04-13-2007   #23
Busa
OceanO
Newbie Member

Busa is on a distinguished roadBusa is on a distinguished roadBusa is on a distinguished road
hmmmm I'm not convinced by that tbh
Old 04-13-2007   #24
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
This guy claims he knew stuff about SA before such info was released. I'm going to keep an eye on it. Not saying I completely believe him, but it's pretty good information to be absolutely fake. I think there's some real and some fiction in what he says, just going to have to wait it out and see
Old 04-13-2007   #25
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Himuro
It would REALLY suck if this is true and he just spoiled the twist!
It would really suck if the twist was a coincidence, and he left it branded in the back our minds to be spoiled
Old 04-13-2007   #26
ZCAB

ZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond repute
Didn't Game Informer already play GTAIV?
Old 04-13-2007   #27
ivar87
CLOVER ROCKER
Amateur Member

ivar87 is an unknown quantity at this point
Lol, I live in Estonia. I guess this is false, but it'd be grand (zomg) to have the story kinda linked to this place
Old 04-13-2007   #28
WhatWhat
Banned
Banned

WhatWhat is an unknown quantity at this point
for one thing game informer has a reputation to upkeep. So it will make sure the information is fact.

And if GTA were lieing to them then GI could potentailly sue, as I'm guessing they would have paid for that exclusive.
Old 04-13-2007   #29
Smokeydogg7

Smokeydogg7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZCAB
What about this: the game's tutorial has you control 5-year-old Niko Bellic in his parents' backyard, where you learn movement and shooting by running around and climbing fences and trees, and firing water guns, respectively?
sounds sweet
Old 04-13-2007   #30
Terminator-UK
*Account Closed*

Terminator-UK is an unknown quantity at this point
We need dangerous places in Liberty City.

*Terminator-UK walks up to a gang of mafia minding their own business*
Terminator-UK: Oi! Faggot!
*Terminator-UK is shot dead in the street*
Closed Thread