Old 04-11-2007   #1
Hell Inferno X2
I'm Batman

Hell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enough
Roman

Well, from reading the Game Informer magazine, Roman, Niko's cousin is in some deep shit and he is described as "the kind buffoon" while Niko is the tough character. Anyone else getting the feeling that Roman is gonna end up betraying Niko? We've only seen that happening in like...most GTA's :roll:
Hell Inferno X2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007   #2
Tendercrisp
Hi.
Addicted Member

Tendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to behold
No, from the sounds of it, I see an "of Mice and Men" relationship developing here. Although, you're probably right since you've been (mini spoilers) betrayed by somebody in every GTA since III.

Last edited by Tendercrisp; 04-11-2007 at 05:15 PM..
Tendercrisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007   #3
pacCinHECKLER&K

strong possiblility either roman will betray him or i have a slight feeling that through all of Romanz enimies he just might die during the game and you would have to avenge his death. might be a lil far fetched but we never know what trouble is waiting for Roman, and if we will be able to save him everytime he's in trouble
Old 04-11-2007   #4
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
With the new level of freedom, I shoot the b*tch in the head before he f*cks with me
monkio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007   #5
BigMike

BigMike is on a distinguished roadBigMike is on a distinguished roadBigMike is on a distinguished roadBigMike is on a distinguished road
I say Roman dies in the middle of the game..

Just like one major character died in the middle of Vice City
Old 04-11-2007   #6
Morkoc96
Newbie Member

Morkoc96 is an unknown quantity at this point
Perhaps he will end up becoming a tough guy and than you will sink in to debt and depression.....alone with your girlfriend...mrs. palm.
Morkoc96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007   #7
billyboy_999

billyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to behold
I just hope there won't be alot of missions like death row... because it was pretty hard the first time around. Well, I'm not really sure what will happen, because there aren't many plots like this (not that I can think of right now). I guess SA was kinda like this, grove street was getting screwed over, CJ comes to the rescue kinda...
billyboy_999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007   #8
pacCinHECKLER&K

Im sure that there will be plenty of missions were u gotta come with the gunz ablazing cuz Roman iz in deep shit! im willing 2 bet there are at least 2 timed missions were u gotta save dat pusseyfoot buffoon with the gunz blazing and if u run out of time u'll get that message on the screen that says Roman has died and u start over.Just like a couple missions in III
Old 04-11-2007   #9
swallowed

swallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really nice
I think Roman will be similar to Lance, he is always getting into trouble and such..
swallowed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007   #10
Tendercrisp
Hi.
Addicted Member

Tendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by swallowed
I think Roman will be similar to Lance, he is always getting into trouble and such..
Hopefully he won't have shit AI like lance did.

*Remembers times when Lance ran directly into the water during "Rub Out" mission*