Old 04-11-2007   #1
Himuro
These boots are made for walking

Himuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura about
The new level of freedom

The thing that has me most excited is the supposed new level of freedom. "You still meet people, get missions by them, do the missions, and if you do well they will help you. Or betray you."

That sounds so boss. Imagine if you take out your prey in the most brutal way, the person you work for won't want to be seen with you and go to lengths such as assasination to get rid of his shame.

Holy shit @ the possibilities!
Himuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007   #2
Tendercrisp
Been making Mcconaughey jokes since long before...
Addicted Member

Tendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to behold
That's actually something I'm looking so forward to, along with the confirmed multiplayer. It actually made me forget about the plane issue for a while. I'm pretty sure GTA will still be a huge step forward. Sam Houser even said that it's gonna be a leap forward as big as the one between GTA 1 and III.
Old 04-11-2007   #3
pacCinHECKLER&K

Yea this has to be one of the most newest and exciting features of the game. The ability to make your own decision during missions and while you work for a certain boss above you, and each decision has its own path it'll take you down, but not str8 and narrow, other decisions you make could alot more twist in your story. i really love the idea that everyones game wont be the same like previous games, it'll be mayhem on the boards when people start posting whats going on in their gtaIV world when the games released . It seemz like the only way anyones game will be the same is if sadistic minds think alike.
Old 04-11-2007   #4
V-Gamer
Toats Migoats.

V-Gamer will become famous soon enoughV-Gamer will become famous soon enoughV-Gamer will become famous soon enoughV-Gamer will become famous soon enoughV-Gamer will become famous soon enoughV-Gamer will become famous soon enoughV-Gamer will become famous soon enough
I hope its not like Splinter Cell: Double Agent, they said the same thing but u end up with two options, and what ever you follow threw with you loose trust. I hope that you can do what u want when u want, and the decisions u make will accuritly affect the storyline.
Old 04-11-2007   #5
X-reS
Looks better in real life.

X-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to behold
Well, from what I see I think they are taking a step back from freedom. Don't forget variety is freedom ,and it seems to me that they are going to take alot of fun vehicular out of the game, and I sure there going to take out some of minigames that were in SA like robbing houses. I'm a little scared and afraid they may forget about variety.
Old 04-11-2007   #6
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Yeah, this new way of presenting the story seems to be one of the biggest points this article has mentioned. I like that the core of the game is being re-worked rather than just re-hashed.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007   #7
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy_86
Yeah, this new way of presenting the story seems to be one of the biggest points this article has mentioned. I like that the core of the game is being re-worked rather than just re-hashed.
The new way of presenting this game is a bit fearfull, wondering if any of the old favorites will return; a remake is a good thing. R* will save a few of them in a redone fashsion , I hope.
Old 04-11-2007   #8
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
I'm sure it'll be fine. It's still Grand Theft Auto and I think that would count for something. Plus the article says it's the same people (Rockstar North essentially) who have worked on the previous one's and they've always made a quality game. It probably won't feel like GTAIII as we have gotten used to since 2001, but it's the next step so that's to be expected.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote