Old 04-10-2007   #1
Sonikdude750
you cant handle the truth

Sonikdude750 is on a distinguished roadSonikdude750 is on a distinguished roadSonikdude750 is on a distinguished road
Pure eye-candy

After seeing the new screens from the mag scans, I'm simply amazed at how these graphics are turning out. I mean, come on, you can see the veins in his hands in some screens! Damn that's detailed!

The magazine also states that these are from the demo, and it'll only look better over time.

However sweet this may be, it does bring up a question. Is there such thing as graphics being too realistic in a game like GTA? GTA has always been the center of controversy with games for politics, so won't beating a realistic woman with a realistic bat make it worse?
Sonikdude750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007   #2
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Dont forget their using the RAGE game engine now and another physics tool called Euphoria, so i imagine the graphics to be slightly better than the usual GTA.

And btw, your pic is...Page not found
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007   #3
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Graphics can never get too realistic
Old 04-10-2007   #4
Sonikdude750
you cant handle the truth

Sonikdude750 is on a distinguished roadSonikdude750 is on a distinguished roadSonikdude750 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Clansman:.
Dont forget their using the RAGE game engine now and another physics tool called Euphoria, so i imagine the graphics to be slightly better than the usual GTA.

And btw, your pic is...Page not found
Yeah, in the mag it also stated that because of the physics engine, the physics are, well...amazing! You actually walk and react differently on different surfaces.

And yes, I took out the pic, it's the one where he's walking next to some people on the street below the el-tracks. But you can tell detail from any of them really.
Sonikdude750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007   #5
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
I'm gonna like it, might tone down my murderous ways

I think R* can take any heat that comes along, the controversy is gonna happen; R* expects it...I think.
Old 04-11-2007   #6
BigMike

BigMike is on a distinguished roadBigMike is on a distinguished roadBigMike is on a distinguished roadBigMike is on a distinguished road
We want them looking realistic...anyone who thinks its threatening to the city of New York can go fuck themselves honestly...The more realistic...the better, bring it on.
Old 04-11-2007   #7
maddmike
Banned
Banned

maddmike is on a distinguished roadmaddmike is on a distinguished road
agreed....it WILL rockk.......even though i cant pull a messanger..
maddmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007   #8
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddmike
agreed....it WILL rockk.......even though i cant pull a messanger..
What is a messanger ride, I"m from Missouri aswell ; an it sounds kinda cool. But , I'm just a simple boy from the stick's, that like's puddin.
Old 04-13-2007   #9
C-Bullets
Playboy X

C-Bullets is on a distinguished roadC-Bullets is on a distinguished roadC-Bullets is on a distinguished roadC-Bullets is on a distinguished road
Graphics would just make this game better then it already is.
Old 04-13-2007   #10
The top Don

The top Don is an unknown quantity at this point
when looking at the screen when the protagonist is walking down the street you can see his knuckles and skin lines
Old 04-13-2007   #11
Smokeydogg7

Smokeydogg7 is an unknown quantity at this point
i saw one of the screens from GI and it almost looks like a real picture amazing

and even more amazing is the fact that 10 years from now these graphics will be considered bad makes me wonder just how much better it can get

i remember when GTA 3 came out i thought the graphics were amazing and now i see them and think they look old
Smokeydogg7 is offline   Reply With Quote