Old 04-10-2007   #1
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
New evidence of Seasons

Sorry if this has been brought to the attention of guys/girls? already but looking at some of the new scans and old photo's there is a noticable diffrence in [at least temperature] seasons.

Notice how the girl is where summer clothing
http://www.gtagaming.com/viewshot.ph...trailer/17.jpg

Notice that people are wearing heavier clothing. Coats, as well as scarfs
http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/show...t=86874&page=6 (scroll down, its posted by Slim)

Possibly see ice? diffrent kinds of precipitation?
Old 04-10-2007   #2
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
A nice observation there, but only time will tell for sure.
Old 04-10-2007   #3
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
The 1st day of trailer, I heard ice cracking under the wheels of the tan car. I went back an you can see it...I think. Sure looked it to me.

nice investigating.

Edit : Thats a very big burger shot, with about 4 paddy's ...wow !

Last edited by FG; 04-10-2007 at 08:31 PM..
Old 04-10-2007   #4
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
You could have just added that to this thread...

http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86472

Nice find anyway.
Old 04-10-2007   #5
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
Another thing I just noticed that is in one of the scans on page 10, the guy is aiming a shotgun out the window. Does this mean we no longer must use submachine guns for a drive-by?
Old 04-10-2007   #6
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Not necessarily. First of all, it's only artwork, and what is seen in artwork sometimes is not featured in the game (hell I can't even name all the times we've seen random chicks in artwork that don't appear in the game). However, I really am hoping GTA IV will expand the variety of weapons you can use for drive-bys. Getting tired of only SMGs. Keep in mind the artwork is showing the passenger performing the drive-by with the shotgun, not the driver, so I'm expecting the return of multiple-person drive-bys.
Old 04-10-2007   #7
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkio
Another thing I just noticed that is in one of the scans on page 10, the guy is aiming a shotgun out the window. Does this mean we no longer must use submachine guns for a drive-by?
Keep on topic, what has that got to do with seasons ?

Things to notice
Old 04-10-2007   #8
nOs jOn
Amateur Member

nOs jOn is an unknown quantity at this point
that looks like spam you done there, clansman.

Anyways, I think with the seasons, its very possible. But these are beta screens, some of those clothes and peds may not be in the final cut.

But a good notice anyways, I hope for seasons.
Old 04-10-2007   #9
Wicked Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nOs jOn
that looks like spam you done there, clansman.
How do you get that i'm spamming when i'm moderating ???
Old 04-10-2007   #10
nOs jOn
Amateur Member

nOs jOn is an unknown quantity at this point
your not moderating, your e-bossing. and im sure you could inform people when they "break the rules" via PM rather than spamming the thread.

anyways, when we talk of seasons, I wonder if this GTA will bring in destructive weather such as hurricanes and earthquakes.. etc
Old 04-10-2007   #11
Wicked Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nOs jOn
your not moderating, your e-bossing. and im sure you could inform people when they "break the rules" via PM rather than spamming the thread.
No i post their wrongs...and your doing one now, argueing with staff.

He made the thread that was already discussed and went off topic with a post that belongs in a STICKIED thread.

/Closed
Closed Thread