Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-10-2007   #76
nOs jOn
Amateur Member

nOs jOn is an unknown quantity at this point
that street shot with niko walking looks fuckin don! the peds certainly fill the scene realistically, check the huddle at the back of the shot.. looks like the peds now group in larger numbers for convos.
nOs jOn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007   #77
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Himuro
It seems a lot of MY wishlist has made it into GTAIV.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Himuro
This game looks amazing. It seems like R* got everything from my wishlist..
Yeah you and a million others....
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007   #78
Nediar
Piece Of Shit

Nediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really nice
"When the sun goes down, you may not want to be found in certain parts of the city. You'll definitely see shifts in the people walking the streets"

Hah, sweet

XBL: SteveOTNS
Nediar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007   #79
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Definitely an improvement there. I was always frightened of the old ladies wandering Vice City at 2:00 AM
Old 04-10-2007   #80
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by nOs jOn
wow, absolutely incredible. It's going to be interesting to see how far they take the interactions with people around you. I wonder if you go to the wrong part of town, you get mugged or somethin? or can break up robbery's and get a good citizen bonus... or do the robbing yerself.... nice.

No planes in the game because of 9/11 is ridiculous.... its really time to move on.

great article and the game looks the dogs knackers.
Yes the puppies or getting happy with thease " knackers "

I just hope they let us change the cloths, this Niko needs the extreme make over. Vic where are you ! ....help this out please.
Old 04-10-2007   #81
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Updated the first post with download links for the article scans.

Check out this one scan by the way:

That single screenshot really shows off how amazing the AI is.

The text reads (for those who cannot read it or are too lazy to attempt):

This shot shows off the busy streets of Algonquin and also the behaviors of the people within it. Some people are doing some casual shopping, others are buying everything in sight and have multiple bags. One man is carrying a box, another is drinking a beverage. Some people look like they are conversing. Another appears to be late for a meeting and is high tailing it on foot.

Last edited by Slim Trashman; 04-10-2007 at 07:58 PM..
Slim Trashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007   #82
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman
Updated the first post with download links for the article scans.
Good job, keep up the good work Slimer
Old 04-10-2007   #83
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

You know I will

I love (to be the first to) inform the community with GTA info and news
Old 04-10-2007   #84
FG
CJ would be so proud

I love to see the peds in this shot, its amazing. What will it be like to put on the ped riot code?
Old 04-10-2007   #85
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
Wow...This is great
Old 04-10-2007   #86
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireGod
I love to see the peds in this shot, its amazing. What will it be like to put on the ped riot code?
Ha! That would be pretty amazing

Well I've got pages 1-6 downloaded and I'm going to read through it now, while I wait for other mirrors than Rapidshare for 7-10 (won't let you download both as a free user).
Old 04-10-2007   #87
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
Exclamation

Son of a ________(n). All of these impressive scans, as well as solid information is making it hard for me to dislike this game, aside from the omission of planes.
monkio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007   #88
FG
CJ would be so proud

Be a nice thing, if all the signage could be pointed out ! Some of it looks alot improved over the last games
Old 04-10-2007   #89
SA

SA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enough
I'm sorry, but GTA 4 seems really corny. I don't like this, they're not trying to have other cities ? Bull, they should atleast try to have other cities, but whatever. I'm really not that hype for this like I was for san andreas.
SA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007   #90
nOs jOn
Amateur Member

nOs jOn is an unknown quantity at this point
I express again.... fucking don! living, breathing city. Looks stunning in that one shot!
nOs jOn is offline   Reply With Quote