Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-10-2007   #61
Sonikdude750
you cant handle the truth

Sonikdude750 is on a distinguished roadSonikdude750 is on a distinguished roadSonikdude750 is on a distinguished road
Good god those screens are beautiful, and it's not even the best quality scans yet.

As stated before, it's not confirmed if planes are in or not, so don't hold your breath just yet.

Has anyone found out if these are in any other stores yet?
Sonikdude750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007   #62
radagast
Newbie Member

radagast is an unknown quantity at this point
I am so hyped now thinking about what you can do! I am sort of sad though theres gonna be no aircrafts/ air transportation, I loved the variety of aircrafts you had in San andreas, but I think they should of expanded it a little.
radagast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007   #63
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkio
Lets start an online petetion to get planes put back in, I seriously think taking planes out is a step backwards.
99% of game companies don't give a shit about Online Petitions. Would be a waste tbh.

Planes aren't the end of the world. Just be happy GTA exists at all.
Old 04-10-2007   #64
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
It really makes me wonder though, I figured rockstar may include a no fly zone [ which would have be realistic, as well as accurate], but dump planes completly! I could go on for hours, and from what I have seen on the other forums, there is alot of unrest with this move.
monkio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007   #65
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynk
Wooh hold on, you're pissed and kinda happy? Schizo tbh.
But I must say I am annoyed that there won't be any countyside in this game.
No countryside was never confirmed?
Old 04-10-2007   #66
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
I'm not to fazed about the no plane business. If you want to fly planes, fly them in San Andreas tbh. Great article though.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007   #67
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
Rehab looked sucky, so if there is heliocopters, than I can live with that. Airport travel like in SA could be the only airtravel, which jacking them was impossible;just hoping they expand that feature so you can go, an do things in other cities. Boat an ship travel will be improved upond, I'm sure. Other wise there wouldn't be to much improvement to be called a new generational game. Like a revolution without ammo, sounds daff to me. R* has a surprize instore I betcha.
FG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007   #68
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
I've updated the first post with a link to pictures of article in which you are able to read it.

Or click this..
Old 04-10-2007   #69
Havok
Oh please, no.

Havok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to behold
so is it back in Liberty City or what? they talk about it being in New York city, and ya im not taking anything to seriously with out R* saying it themselfs, but still amazing ass screens.
Havok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007   #70
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
It's in Liberty City, Just heavily modelled off New York. Portland, Staunton Island and Shoreside Vale are gone. Say Hello to Broker, Algonquin, Dukes, Bohan and Alderney.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007   #71
Himuro
These boots are made for walking

Himuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura about
This game looks amazing. It seems like R* got everything from my wishlist..
Himuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007   #72
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

They seem to really have worked on all the small details in the game. Making the game feel more alive. Definitely a pro there.

I really just need the issue. Reading off the pics are annoying
Old 04-10-2007   #73
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
The pic.'s or great, the game is looking good, start looking for more clues in them. that'll be fun.
FG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007   #74
nOs jOn
Amateur Member

nOs jOn is an unknown quantity at this point
wow, absolutely incredible. It's going to be interesting to see how far they take the interactions with people around you. I wonder if you go to the wrong part of town, you get mugged or somethin? or can break up robbery's and get a good citizen bonus... or do the robbing yerself.... nice.

No planes in the game because of 9/11 is ridiculous.... its really time to move on.

great article and the game looks the dogs knackers.
nOs jOn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007   #75
Himuro
These boots are made for walking

Himuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura about
Here's the actual article for this thing photographed:

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/330...f0ed802me9.jpg
http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/403...5f3719fit3.jpg
http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/4...97c8bfefs9.jpg
http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/1...66325c6sp4.jpg
http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/6...47202ffsw9.jpg

Screenshots:

Himuro is offline   Reply With Quote