Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-10-2007   #46
zombienm
Ex-Dead Mod

zombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to behold
woo! My name is Nikolas. I feel I'm going to like this character
Old 04-10-2007   #47
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Oh well aren't you special
Old 04-10-2007   #48
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
Thank god
monkio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007   #49
John JJ

John JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura about
There will be planes. They have to have it. Also those screens look great.
John JJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007   #50
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkio
Thank god
Thank god.. what? What are you thanking god for?
Old 04-10-2007   #51
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
NO ++++++++ PLANES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU GOT BE KIDDING!

sry for the newb writing, but im pretty pissed

btw slim, i just failed 2 test and i came home to the release info
im kinda happy
Old 04-10-2007   #52
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Ah, so thank god for info. I'd be thanking demologik at GTAForums though
Old 04-10-2007   #53
DiscoBombs

DiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the rough
Once I get my issue I'll be scanning all pages of the article (plus the cover) in 400 dpi, resizing, and raring for all of you if you want it. ;D
DiscoBombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007   #54
Macey
Registered Whore

Macey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Husky
Once I get my issue I'll be scanning all pages of the article (plus the cover) in 400 dpi, resizing, and raring for all of you if you want it. ;D
I'll love you if you do
Old 04-10-2007   #55
Tendercrisp
Hi.

Tendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman
phreak, no one wants to reenact 9-11, it just annoys us that planes are completely wiped from the game because of other people claiming GTA to be a terrorist 9-11 simulator if planes were to be included in a game in a NYC similar setting. Plus, planes in San Andreas REALLY made the game a lot more fun, expanding the variety of vehicles you can steal and drive around in. GTA has already mastered the whole automobile portion, I was hoping they could master sea and air so everything is done to the best of its ability. No planes is definitely a massive loss to Grand Theft Auto.
I know how you feel slim, I loved planes in GTA ever since I flew the GTA III Dodo across the body of water between staunton and shoreside vale and landed on the Callahan bridge. And the planes in San Andreas sure as hell did make the game much more fun.

They sure as hell better have the best selection of land and sea vehicles ever. And helicopters.
Tendercrisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007   #56
Lynk
Oh shit, I'm feeling it

Lynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkio
NO ++++++++ PLANES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU GOT BE KIDDING!

sry for the newb writing, but im pretty pissed

btw slim, i just failed 2 test and i came home to the release info
im kinda happy
Wooh hold on, you're pissed and kinda happy? Schizo tbh.
But I must say I am annoyed that there won't be any countyside in this game.
Old 04-10-2007   #57
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

Lets start an online petetion to get planes put back in, I seriously think taking planes out is a step backwards.
Old 04-10-2007   #58
DiscoBombs

DiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the rough
Oh damn. I just checked the mail and no Game Informer. =(
Sorry guys, no scans today. D:
DiscoBombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007   #59
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
@ monkio....I'm your 1st name on that list monkio, we are the fan base,we demand or aircraft ! We are what made R* great .

Edit : if IV has heliocopters, that would be acceptable. Still not happy about it; I hope it's a false rumor. I think it is

Last edited by FG; 04-10-2007 at 04:03 PM..
FG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007   #60
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macey
Where are these scans coming from?