Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-10-2007   #31
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
It's Niko

Typo in the title by viewing it from the forum index or the title of the window
Old 04-10-2007   #32
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
Change it then Slim
ska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007   #33
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Done...
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007   #34
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
It'll save some halfwit noob the confusion
ska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007   #35
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Ugh i'd pay for the proper high quality scans.. Have to wait i guess
Old 04-10-2007   #36
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ska
Change it then Slim
I had before, but it won't change the title on the index, only a mod/admin can do that.
Old 04-10-2007   #37
Himuro
These boots are made for walking

Himuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura about
Here's basic information in the GI article supposedly:

- Game Informer people demoed it on XBOX360...

- In the previous GTA games, you must have felt like a slave. You were ordered by people to do things. Now there's still going to be an element of that because you are an underling that people tell you what to do for large parts of the game, but you can also choose on how you want to spend your time. "I want to hang out with him, or her..." "I want to go see this guy 'cause he always has something to do..." Call him up and maybe you can hang with him, maybe he'll answer. That's the fun way of navigating the story and navigating the world and your time in it. You have a lot of choice over what you want to do.

-GTA experience shouldn't be too much different than San Andreas. The only noticeable difference is that players -

- it says players, plural - players won't be able to pilot airplanes. There are no planes because it's just a city out there. Apart from the fact that the vehicles are similarly surrealistic. Players are not going to be riding a unicycle or roller blading. We're giving a choice of varieties that feels right for the character. We're not necessarily says there are no more motorbikes, we are keeping all that stuff in the same range and diversity that we have, so that it fits the character.

-Some people talk about it like its a franchise, they think its a series of games made by the same people. Since GTA III, we have had exactly the same people. We have added some great people on top of that, but it's the same two main programmers, the same physics guy, same researchers, same producers, same audio guys same designers, they're all in one place, no one's left.
Huh.

-Storytelling is a huge focus in this next installment, and it will be reflected through the various ways you can interact with the city and its citizens. According to Houser, Rockstar North is giving people more freedom, more choice, and more sense of control over their destiny. The game still follows a narrative path, but it's quite different in its structure. The story unfolds a number of different ways, adds Houser, but we've tried to replicate as many ways possible that you need.

- There is talking on cell phones, a bunch of other ways of giving the player information. We're trying to use that kind of stuff to give you back story, or front story, or to explain character motivations. You still meet people, get rich, do missions, and if you do well they will help you, or they may stab you in the back. We've tried to provide more diversity to the missions. We've tried to provide certain choices about the missions. We've tried to give branches that maybe give you a critical choice, a new way of interacting with the characters and a new way of interacting with the world, kind of experience.
Himuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007   #38
Pablo Escobar Jr.
Veteran Member

Pablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond repute
So beautiful

And look at that car, some sort of lexus. So nicely made.

Hot Buttered Soul
Pablo Escobar Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007   #39
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Wow, all that sounds to good to be true, there are many variations the story can take depending on your actions, hmmm.
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007   #40
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Just gonna throw this out there.

The majority of this article, I assume, was based off of the demo viewed/played by Game Informer, stuff not actually confirmed by Rockstar themselves, simply going by what they saw. Anything confirmed by Rockstar in this article would be in quotes. So the possibility of planes has not been ruled out yet.
Old 04-10-2007   #41
Himuro

Himuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura about
It seems a lot of MY wishlist has made it into GTAIV.
Old 04-10-2007   #42
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Nice, I'll have to give it a read when Higher Quality Scans are out. I like the new character art, so far we have 3, Niki holding a shotgun, some cop guy and some black woman holding a Mac-10. Definetly a change in style from the old Vector art. I hope they keep air transport in, If not planes then at least Keep helicopter cause I'm certain they are around New York, also push bikes, motorbikes, etc, I hope these stay in. The last time that phrase "The character wouldn't suit that" was used was back in LCS "Toni wouldn't ride a push bike, Toni wouldn't climb walls, etc" so I hope they won't be restricting things like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Himuro
It seems a lot of MY wishlist has made it into GTAIV.
Who cares? You want a medal?
Ash_735 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007   #43
Himuro

I'm just happy.
Old 04-10-2007   #44
Pivac

Pivac is an unknown quantity at this point
Can't believe this. Looks like the main character is maybe Croatian or Serbian. This kind of names are all around here, and Niko is a short form of Nikola. Bellic is actually spelled Belić, and pronunced something like Belich, although I'm not really sure, English pronuncation always confuses me.

Maybe I'm wrong, but this guy could be Slovenian, Croatian, Bosnian or Serbian (I'm Croatian).
Old 04-10-2007   #45
TheNamelessGuy
tässä lukee jänniä asioita.

TheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura about
Somewhere from eastern Europe in any case. Not necessarely from Russia.