Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-12-2007   #181
stanko

stanko will become famous soon enoughstanko will become famous soon enoughstanko will become famous soon enoughstanko will become famous soon enoughstanko will become famous soon enoughstanko will become famous soon enoughstanko will become famous soon enough
As I can see, this game will be amazing..
I mean, I wanted to see planes and the whole country in GTA4 but we must be realistic. R* never let us down. Since I saw video, screenshots and article I'm sure this will be incredible experience.
(Pivac i Bengames - ova igra će biti do jaja )
stanko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007   #182
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by stanko
As I can see, this game will be amazing..
I mean, I wanted to see planes and the whole country in GTA4 but we must be realistic. R* never let us down. Since I saw video, screenshots and article I'm sure this will be incredible experience.
Took the words right out of my mouth, i bet some chin's will hit the floor with the game content, i have confidence in R*
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007   #183
Libertine
Newbie Member

Libertine is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm seriously annoyed by all the post saying "SA WAS THE BEST GAME EVER!!!!1111!!" it wasn't that good,I really couldn't relate to the whole ghetto scene,and that maybe my problem,but for the people who say the only thing you can add to it is multiplayer are very wrong, there are so many 'linear' things in SA,to improve the games,the story needs to be blown wide open so everything you do has an effect,for good or bad. GTA IV will at least take a step in this direction.
Libertine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007   #184
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Clansman:.
Took the words right out of my mouth, i bet some chin's will hit the floor with the game content, i have confidence in R*
Totally agree CM; both you guy's got it, real gamers ; this game will measure up to the masterpeace we saw in " Grand Theft Auto San Andreas " now that's some bill to fill; an once more R* has done it once more. GTAIV will go down in history just as SA did, VC , III ,an the stories

See to belief :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzxnimRQ-cc
Thanks to Jordan, for this amazing Tribute to GTA

Last edited by FG; 04-12-2007 at 08:31 PM..
FG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007   #185
C-Bullets
Playboy X

C-Bullets is on a distinguished roadC-Bullets is on a distinguished roadC-Bullets is on a distinguished roadC-Bullets is on a distinguished road
Can somebody explain to me what this exclusive content is all about?
Old 04-12-2007   #186
nOs jOn
Amateur Member

nOs jOn is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by C-Bullets
Can somebody explain to me what this exclusive content is all about?

it's content, thats exclusive.

Jokes...

its a downloadable addition that will be present a couple months after the main release... I think a couple months anyways... It's guna be more than new cars an shit... it may be so big that it is Vice city (I hope)... or it may just be more missions... we will wait and see!
nOs jOn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007   #187
C-Bullets
Playboy X

C-Bullets is on a distinguished roadC-Bullets is on a distinguished roadC-Bullets is on a distinguished roadC-Bullets is on a distinguished road
I understand what it is but, does this mean each system will have it's own content?
Old 04-12-2007   #188
Havok
Oh please, no.

Havok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to behold
from the way it sounds, there is no Mission driven story.
Havok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007   #189
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I understand what it is but, does this mean each system will have it's own content?
correct me some one if I'm not clear on this, C-Bullet's wants to know how, its down loaded by your console. is that your Q ?
Old 04-12-2007   #190
C-Bullets
Playboy X

No, I mean will the 360's version have different content then the PS3's?
Old 04-12-2007   #191
FG
CJ would be so proud

oh I see. No, I don't think so.
Old 04-12-2007   #192
C-Bullets
Playboy X

There is some information about the content on this page.
http://planetgrandtheftauto.gamespy.com/gta4/
Old 04-12-2007   #193
FG
CJ would be so proud

Quote:
There is some information about the content on this page.
http://planetgrandtheftauto.gamespy.com/gta4/
This is good contributing to the community, C-Bullet's keep up the hunt; you have made a good start.
Old 04-12-2007   #194
C-Bullets
Playboy X

Haha thanks.
Old 04-13-2007   #195
Antonio Montana

Antonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura about
@stanko
ma naravno da hoće

@everybody
so, demologik released the unwatermarked scans.. you can find them here:

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?a...0#entry4175156
Antonio Montana is offline   Reply With Quote