Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-11-2007   #136
SA

SA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enough
Yeah, I noticed that. They we're leaving something out. Maybe they will. I'll keep my eyes on the look out.
SA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007   #137
swade

swade can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by Himuro
Guys remember when SA came out and R* basically hid half of what you can do in that game from the press? Imagine this with GTAIV. Keep your pants on.
Nothing bad what so ever was in GTA SA nothing was taken away but a hell of alot of stuff was added... I dont see how they can make up for the things they took away it what can they add to make the game better yet still be realistic they have been taking off things so far. Obviouisly there will be subways and that'll probably be a huge transportation system but I could care less about that.... In real life is there mjuch more you could add that SA didnt have.... the best addition would have been online capabilities and a customizable character...
swade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007   #138
Himuro
These boots are made for walking

Himuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by swade
I dont see how they can make up for the things they took away it what can they add to make the game better yet still be realistic they have been taking off things so far. .
You're looking at this too narrow minded. Use a little imagination. There's more to GTA than the things you drive.
Himuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007   #139
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Guys, keep in mind what Himuro said earlier:

Quote:
Guys remember when SA came out and R* basically hid half of what you can do in that game from the press? Imagine this with GTAIV. Keep your pants on.
And also remember the GI exclusive for San Andreas. It didn't give us all the details and features. So we lost one great feature (planes). I'm over that now, let's remember what we are getting with GTA IV, not what we're not. Over the next six months, I'm nothing less than convinced we are in for some big GTA IV news and information. It's going to be an incredible game no matter which way you look at it. No matter which features are dropped, Rockstar will not let us down. They never have before, they won't start now. Summer 2004 was the last really amazing time for GTA. Every week we'd learn something new about San Andreas, and it was just awesome with all the hype for this incredible game. There's no doubt in my mind the same will not happen with GTA IV. Once the weekly previews start arriving around mid June (possibly) - July, you will not be disappointed.
Old 04-11-2007   #140
swade

I never understood people who defend gaming companies taking things people like out of their games...... Seriously whats the point there's nothing to defend it sucks just admit it... There really wasnt much more you could add to make San Andreas better but give it an online experience..... The main thing the game needed was a really good online system which it doesnt sound like we are getting a good one.... No one can say this sounds better than SA.... No one would really minde if this GTA didnt have that good of graphics..... The cars look amazing but after awhile looking at them gets old anyways. It's even smaller than SA come on now...
Old 04-11-2007   #141
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Multiplayer is confirmed for GTA IV, details have not been released. I'll bet my life that this multiplayer will be online. With the online gaming capabilities possible with these new consoles, it would be a mistake not to. Rockstar knows we've wanted GTA online (officially, not 3rd party mods) ever since GTA III, and as have they.
Old 04-11-2007   #142
Himuro

Himuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman

And also remember the GI exclusive for San Andreas. It didn't give us all the details and features. So we lost one great feature (planes). I'm over that now, let's remember what we are getting with GTA IV, not what we're not. Over the next six months, I'm nothing less than convinced we are in for some big GTA IV news and information. It's going to be an incredible game no matter which way you look at it. No matter which features are dropped, Rockstar will not let us down. They never have before, they won't start now. Summer 2004 was the last really amazing time for GTA. Every week we'd learn something new about San Andreas, and it was just awesome with all the hype for this incredible game. There's no doubt in my mind the same will not happen with GTA IV. Once the weekly previews start arriving around mid June (possibly) - July, you will not be disappointed.
Did the GI feature even reveal it would be a state?
Old 04-11-2007   #143
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

I'll quote the cover

"THREE CITIES. ONE STATE. TEN PAGES. ONE UNBELIEVABLE STORY."
Old 04-11-2007   #144
Himuro

Guys you are forgetting that R* is the king of hype. They will serve us only small, vague, juicy bits and we'll get to see what the real deal is when we pop it into our consoles. Personally, this is the very reason I'm going next gen. Mass Effect? MGS4? Bioshock? Haha. You make me laugh. They are nothing on GTAIV. The only thing that could POSSIBLY get more more excited would be Shenmue III, or Panzer Dragoon Saga 2, or a new Jet Set Radio.

Fuck yes.
Old 04-11-2007   #145
SimonS
Pffft.

SimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Guys you are forgetting that R* is the king of hype. They will serve us only small, vague, juicy bits and we'll get to see what the real deal is when we pop it into our consoles. Personally, this is the very reason I'm going next gen. Mass Effect? MGS4? Bioshock? Haha. You make me laugh. They are nothing on GTAIV. The only thing that could POSSIBLY get more more excited would be Shenmue III, or Panzer Dragoon Saga 2, or a new Jet Set Radio.

Fuck yes.
This man speaks the truth

GTA IV is the only game which makes me excited like a school kid
Old 04-11-2007   #146
massacre_69
Newbie Member

massacre_69 is an unknown quantity at this point
For some weird reason. When i click on one of the links to the pictures..it says "Bandwidth Exceeded". Anybody know why?
massacre_69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007   #147
swade

Quote:

the only thing were geting is better graphics.... that's not a good trade off... I'm pretty sure we are going to loose alot more little features like working out eating gang wars alot of the little things that made SA one of my favorite games of all time... So far were not getting jack from this.... were loosing bicycles as well...
Old 04-11-2007   #148
Himuro

Quote:
Originally Posted by swade
the only thing were geting is better graphics....
Ahahahaha
Old 04-11-2007   #149
swade

Quote:
I'll quote the cover

"THREE CITIES. ONE STATE. TEN PAGES. ONE UNBELIEVABLE STORY."
Grand Theft auto stories suck.... There characters are usually bland and there isnt much to them GTASA actually has an actual detailed story were you actually learned about the character.... I dont play GTA games for the story that's why I play MGS..... Three cities and one state that is smaller than the other three cities with one state known as San Andreas....
Old 04-11-2007   #150
swade

Quote:
Ahahahaha
tell me exactly what were getting..... becides graphics....... can you even think of anything they could add that San Andreas didnt have.... So far there taking out everything San Andreas had and are just making a bigger GTA 3....