Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-09-2007   #16
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
5/5 on driving big ships, I'v always thought that would be cool.

I am glad to hear your opinion on punishment, that would work.

The idea of travel to other places, like in SA we got to go (breifly) to LC. I'm hoping this feature will be expanded alot. Looks like its technicaly possible.

Last edited by FG; 04-09-2007 at 07:36 PM..
FG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007   #17
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
5/5, I'm hoping we'll see this not just in a mission, but able to do at anytime, like, there is more than one general gameplay area in the game (which we all seem to be pulling for atm).

Basically the same thing I previously said about cruise ships, but with planes. Would like to see a massive variety of planes; different airlines; huge, accessible, real life similar airports; etc. Would also like to be able to view plane's interiors as a passenger or pilot (with autopilot on). You could be a passenger on planes in San Andreas, but it was merely a little cutscene of the plane flying, not actually sitting in your seat on the plane.
Old 04-10-2007   #18
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
5/5...or you watching this R* ? This is your fan base speaking; " WE WANT AIRCRAFT ".

I want a large submarine to take Bellic ( the new Guy ,or whatever you spell it ) to the sunny clear waters of VC....an whaa the heck SA as well. An more

Last edited by FG; 04-10-2007 at 04:05 PM..
Old 04-10-2007   #19
Libertine
Newbie Member

Libertine is an unknown quantity at this point
4/5 i'd love that,not sure on sub though,how about a crusieliner?
I want the ability to play any sport you want,maybe get a small amatuer club going,like a pub football(soccer) team playing in the sunday league,or whatever the USA counterpart for that is.
Libertine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007   #20
Him

Him will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enough
4/5 I would love to play all kinds of sports in GTA maybe even have them as side missions like taxi or ambulance missions.

I hope there is some major overhaul in car physics, physics that rival Motorstorm's beautiful crashes and driving mechanics.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=By2PKiOZwEo

Last edited by Him; 04-10-2007 at 06:25 PM..
Him is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007   #21
FG
CJ would be so proud

5/5 ...by the looks of the new pic's. your wish is fullfilled. The cars look as if they could handle better.

I'm hoping from this article; that my suspisions or right, an they have the walk thru doors. An not thos silly yellow loading thingee's
Old 04-12-2007   #22
Libertine
Newbie Member

Libertine is an unknown quantity at this point
5/5 yeah,no more loading times...at all after the first one at the start..good guess
i'd love access into ANY buliding.
Libertine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007   #23
InfernusAaron
wat

InfernusAaron is on a distinguished roadInfernusAaron is on a distinguished road
5/5 We definitely need that. SA had a lot more buildings to enter, but just not enough.

Plane crashes need to be more realistic! In real life, I do not recall planes being still in one (charred) piece after crashing into a building or Mount Chiliad. We need wings to snap off, fuselages to bend, ETC! Know what I mean?
InfernusAaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007   #24
GTA Mike
Eh?

GTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to behold
4/5, that would be good, but apparently there wont be any planes

A faster clothes changing system, where you wouldn't have to go back inside you wardrobe for every piece of clothing
GTA Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007   #25
FG
CJ would be so proud

5/5 ....I'm curious about how you want it to work, like cloths on the bed, in a drawer? He just picks um up an there on? Pull a drawer for a new shirt? I like it

Look not a lot of gamers wanted the wait time for eating like in SA. Well what if you had a quick eat on the run, like the hot dogs, or he just opens the ice box, an gulps down a beer while chewing on a hunk of lunch meat; nothing time consuming; same with cloth's. This guy needs a make over anyways !
Old 04-13-2007   #26
C-Bullets
Playboy X

C-Bullets is on a distinguished roadC-Bullets is on a distinguished roadC-Bullets is on a distinguished roadC-Bullets is on a distinguished road
2/5 for eating while doing something else, I do think it is a good idea but I think it would be too much work to go on a detail as little as that.

What I would like to see is if the character is more interactive with the city transportation for example instead of stealing a bus, you can ride in it, take any seat and if you want shoot out the windows.
C-Bullets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007   #27
FG
CJ would be so proud

4/5 Now that's a very popular idea, I must agree; some one even likes to just ride in a taxi. It could be done. Yeah, get that guy who mugged you fom the bus window, cool shit.

One wish could be for the elevators to work, with stores listed by floor; so Niko can get out of those filthy rag's a rule; so we feel better about comparing " show your CJ " ( or in IV show ur Niko)