Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-07-2007   #16
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Him
I only find it hard to believe because there is no conclusive evidence that says because R* changed the map they totally changed the universe and mythology that already exists, stating what happened in the past does not make the future certain. Trends can end.
Yeah you're, The Statue of Liberty, Manhatten clone district, those new buildings and complete different area layout, plus that new suburban area sprung up in Liberty City in the past 6 years, It's obvious Toni, The Leones, etc still live there. /sarcasm
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007   #17
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
@ the good pastor; Yeah, I kinda thought you might mean Misty, she had a cool voice. I thought that Akuza chick had a sort of mystriuos way of speaking.
FG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007   #18
will99
Banned
Banned

will99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished road
YEah...I thought see was against u at first. LOL :lol:
will99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007   #19
Himuro
These boots are made for walking

Himuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura about
This is a tough one. On one hand I'd love for Donald Love to make his return. Then there's Claude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman
I don't want any returning characters, Rockstar have said themselves everything is new.
When did they say this?
Himuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007   #20
BC Rich

BC Rich has much to be proud ofBC Rich has much to be proud ofBC Rich has much to be proud ofBC Rich has much to be proud ofBC Rich has much to be proud ofBC Rich has much to be proud ofBC Rich has much to be proud ofBC Rich has much to be proud ofBC Rich has much to be proud ofBC Rich has much to be proud ofBC Rich has much to be proud of
GTAIV is supposed to be a new game. New characters, new storyline, etc. The first GTA had London 1969 and 1961 and, of course, GTA. GTA2 was just GTA2. The third saga had GTA3, Vice City, and San Andreas. And of course, there's the Stories games. But those were connected to the GTA3 series to provide a back story. If GTA4 were to follow the GTA3, then the phrase "Things will be different" wouldn't have come about. The first GTA had no connection to GTA2 or 3 or Vice City or San Andreas. GTA2 had no connection to 3, Vice City, or San Andreas. And R* did say everything will be new and different. But if someone from a previous game were to come back, I'd have to say Tommy Vercetti, hands down.
Old 04-07-2007   #21
Nirvana 4 Life
Bmx 4 life

Nirvana 4 Life is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman
I don't want any returning characters, Rockstar have said themselves everything is new. However, if I could pick, I'd say Claude or Salvatore (even though he was killed before the GTA IV time).
Except for the return of LC and all of the Restaurants like cluckin bell.
Nirvana 4 Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007   #22
Havok
Oh please, no.

Havok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to behold
Mike Torino or Tommy
Havok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007   #23
LordLeverette
AKA Conquerer and AKA GtaGuy

LordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enough
This probalbly wouldn't happen, as it's far fetched, and I don't think their going to use any old characters, but I think it would be cool if Claude came back, and assigned you tasks by writing them on post-its.
LordLeverette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007   #24
BigMike

BigMike is on a distinguished roadBigMike is on a distinguished roadBigMike is on a distinguished roadBigMike is on a distinguished road
I liked 8 Ball..I never finished the GTA 3 story so i don't really know what happened to him...

I liked Mike Toreno as well..he was interesting
BigMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007   #25
GTA Mike
Eh?

GTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to behold
Luigi was a good character, I'd really like to see him again
GTA Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007   #26
m_richy66
I hate censorship!

m_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enough
Donald Love. Find out what happend to him.
m_richy66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007   #27
Libertine
Newbie Member

Libertine is an unknown quantity at this point
Kent Paul or Maccer would be great additions for me. Both offer great comedy value.
Libertine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007   #28
X-reS
Looks better in real life.

X-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to behold
Well, I like to see Donald Love (GTA3 version) to come back. He was a great character. I hated how in liberty City Stories they ruined him. They gave him a accent and stuff. What the fuck is up with that?
X-reS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007   #29
Havok
Oh please, no.

Havok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to behold
ya Mr. Love was completly ruined in GTA LCS, he was disgusting and just awful, and killing Avery was the worst, but i would like to see the cool calm suave version back
Havok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007   #30
The top Don

The top Don is an unknown quantity at this point
Pete from VCS but u dont see him in the game u only here about him so i would like to see what hes like
The top Don is offline   Reply With Quote