Old 05-31-2007   #91
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
To me, it have some similarities with the Corvette. And, the place is definitely the Chinatown at Algonquin (GTA IV version of Manhattan)
Welcome to forums, by the way.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007   #92
wwhi2
Newbie Member

wwhi2 is an unknown quantity at this point
hello all i am wwhi2@yahoo.co.uk
wwhi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007   #93
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwhi2
Hi wwhi2, welcome on the board. If you want to introduce yourself to other users, here are some specific sections on this forum, like Crap Shack that you can choose and create a thread to express yourself.
Also, give a read to our rules, since you haven't apparently done so yet.

Last edited by Asif; 06-05-2007 at 06:18 AM..
Old 06-06-2007   #94
Dawlish

Dawlish is an unknown quantity at this point
some mighty nice finds. played phexitol, rockstar leeds loves it. that car behind the police car looks stingerish to me. crossed with a banshee.

- do people think rockstar is going to leave much room for improvement on this title? like, when gta3 came out people couldnt have imagined better on the ps2 and it progressed to the mighty sa. who'd have thought there'd be such a leap in every aspect of the game back then??!!!? ah canny wait!

- also, have you seen the rudeboys maxin on their balcony in one of the screenshots? i just noticed it

- and, in the trailer, when the music peaks before nico starts speaking it says something on the stockmarket moving screens about energy prices up and africas market continues to...... - i dunno. might be irrelavant. actually, it would be ace if you could invest in companies and influence your shares via threats, or even by eliminating the competition. that would be phat!
Old 06-06-2007   #95
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwhi2
Welcome ! you came to the right place anyway's.

Last edited by FG; 06-06-2007 at 06:33 PM..
FG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007   #96
bigdadda20
Newbie Member

bigdadda20 is an unknown quantity at this point
El Burro

I noticed that on the graffitied wall, while Niko is taking cover with his pistol, you can see a picture of El Burro, the leader of the Diablo gang in GTA 3.

Link: http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/6310/gta4js9.png
bigdadda20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007   #97
Flip
Hi.

Flip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enough
Tendercrisp already pointed that out. The motorbike from VC's boxart is on the left, and maybe, not sure,the Tenpenny artwork behind the stairs.
Old 06-28-2007   #98
bigdadda20
Newbie Member

bigdadda20 is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah, I noticed that boxart pic, too.
bigdadda20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007   #99
Asif
Moderator =)

Some inevitable '69' references:
69th Street

69th Avenue (notice the train)

BINCO returns!

Also, 10000th post!

Old 06-28-2007   #100
ChiTheDesigner
First-hour Fanatic

ChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enough
I have some findings.. (will update the post every few secs.)

8-Ball from GTA3

A N.O.O.S.E? I was thinking it spelled M.O.O.S.E, but it looks more like an N or a W.

The phone advertised in the first trailer and this trailer will be used by Niko. That means:

- Camera
- Phone
- Music

Last edited by ChiTheDesigner; 06-28-2007 at 01:55 PM..
ChiTheDesigner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007   #101
Asif
Moderator =)

Oh, how I missed 8-ball! Also, the Yardie artwork [ ] from GTA III is just by it.

Old 06-28-2007   #102
Flip
Hi.

Flip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enough
Wow, now I see it's that Yardie. I thought it was that Tenpenny artwork

There's a lot to find on that wall, ha.
Old 06-28-2007   #103
Asif
Moderator =)

Wow, there's even more on the wall! This guy [] from GTA III boxart, a little blurry though.

Old 06-28-2007   #104
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
I also see the crosshair from this cover on the bottom...
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007   #105
flux
50.000.000 Soulwax Fans Can't Be Wrong

flux is a jewel in the roughflux is a jewel in the roughflux is a jewel in the roughflux is a jewel in the roughflux is a jewel in the roughflux is a jewel in the roughflux is a jewel in the roughflux is a jewel in the roughflux is a jewel in the roughflux is a jewel in the roughflux is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTheDesigner

The phone advertised in the first trailer and this trailer will be used by Niko. That means:

- Camera
- Phone
- Music

Looks like it could be called Nano360 from the writing I can see. We all know what thats referencing
flux is offline   Reply With Quote