Old 04-23-2008   #901
sirspy
Well... since you put it that way... I'm in.
Amateur Member

sirspy is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb

There is an (what I'm guessing is) Ikea clone in the game called Krappea (for obvious reasons) on the left side in the background

...also if you look behind the tubby guy with the cappaccino you will notice Niko, and he appears to be dropping a duece on the sidewalk

Old 04-23-2008   #902
optik
王炎

optik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the rough
notice in this screenshot 2 things: 1.) there's actual news on the newspapers! The headline reads, "Flasher removed of his 'flash' by wanted [plastic?] surgeon" 2.)Also notice, in front of the line of cars on the right there is some guy lying on the ground...maybe he got hit?

EDIT: noticed something else...the secondary headline says: "Tourism slumps to all time low as crime soars to new heights"

Last edited by optik; 04-23-2008 at 07:07 PM..
optik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008   #903
Qontrol
Brennan heart.
Amateur Member

Qontrol is an unknown quantity at this point
Police, Firemans.

They walk away when it's done, As i've seen in one of the trailers, They're still as dumb as hell.

http://www.rockstargames.com/IV/screens/GTAIV_87.html

America's next top hood (Model), Lol.

Last edited by Qontrol; 04-23-2008 at 08:27 PM..
Qontrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008   #904
Lao Boy
LATE NIGHT

Lao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qontrol View Post
Police, Firemans.

They walk away when it's done, As i've seen in one of the trailers, They're still as dumb as hell.

What are they meant to do? also, what trailer?

[img][/img]

click me
Lao Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008   #905
JMR
I'm shot in the head!

JMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Police, Firemans.

I think it's supposed to be "America's Next Top Hooker," a clever commentary on all of the shows of that nature.
JMR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008   #906
sirspy
Well... since you put it that way... I'm in.
Amateur Member

sirspy is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Police, Firemans.

hehe, Niko has a Popeye look on his face
Old 04-23-2008   #907
NeikoownsLC
Satan's worker of the week.

NeikoownsLC is infamous around these partsNeikoownsLC is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Police, Firemans.

because in real life the cops don't go to other calls...They stand and stare for hours.
NeikoownsLC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #908
phexitol
Ant Fart Video Thug

phexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enough
Talking

C'mon! Nobody noticed a returning (radio) character from San Andreas/Liberty City Stories/Vice City Stories - Crow:

CROW
Reunion in IRAN
Don't miss one man reunite with himself!

Last edited by phexitol; 04-24-2008 at 04:31 AM..
phexitol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #909
lilduffelbagboy

lilduffelbagboy is an unknown quantity at this point
all I know is I hope they really have emotion so after the cops had a long stand of wit me then when they finally get me they will shoot me out the window and a cop on the street walkin up and kicks my body it would really make me amazed if they spit on me lol

"Without question, Grand Theft Auto IV is the best game since Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time." IGN 10/10

"Put two apple pie slices in his ass he's a true American."
lilduffelbagboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #910
Qontrol
Brennan heart.
Amateur Member

Qontrol is an unknown quantity at this point
Don't remember which trailer, Let me search lol.
Qontrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #911
lilduffelbagboy

lol naw just improv I'm tryin to think of how real the damn game is and fuckin gameplay videos will not show me as much as I'll know when I play it I just feel they just put thing in the game they wished could do back when they were makin San Andreas.

"Without question, Grand Theft Auto IV is the best game since Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time." IGN 10/10

Old 04-24-2008   #912
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
On Trailer #4, anyone notice the undercover policeman in the shirt with sleeve tatoos screaming "LCPD! FREEZE! I SAID FREEZE!" I think he stand out too much to just be a normal character, wha kind of role do you think he'll play? Like a rivalry or a grudge against Niko or something?
ska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #913
lilduffelbagboy

lol maybe he's the special someone

Old 04-24-2008   #914
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
I doubt that, he could be but I don't think he is
ska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008   #915
Jeremy 360 NL

Jeremy 360 NL is an unknown quantity at this point
caaaaaaant waaaaaaaaaaiiitt ffs!
Rockstar Social Club Member #54131
Jeremy 360 NL is offline   Reply With Quote