Old 04-09-2008   #796
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
Sorry I don't have pics, but some things I noticed, I'll try update with more.

Trailer #1:

26 seconds, Americas Next Top Hooker on a billboard, also, Liberty Tree returns

Trailer #2:
25 seconds, B. Crane on the door Niko breaks through, also, the little chain lock swings as it's smashed.

29 seconds, Diablo guy from GTAIII graffiti on wall.

31 seconds, police/swat look nicely equipped.

39 seconds, guy behind Niko getting beat up on the basketball court

40 seconds, can see trash in trashcan

45 seconds, Binco can be seen, looks enterable

47 seconds, esperanto behind niko?

Trailer #3:

17 seconds, car that looks similar to the tahoma on the left, man checking cell phone on sidewalk on the right

42 seconds, dumpster with a "caution, do not park" sign

51 seconds, whilst getting chased and shot, pedestrians are running away in the background, also, a police car can be seen behind a wall on the left, but isn't doing anything :/

54 seconds, car that Niko and Roman are escaping with has "Albony" or "Albory" written on the grill, might be "Albany" after closer inspection

1 min 2 seconds, notice when Niko jumps he plants his first foot on the ledge to propell himself

1 min 12 seconds, photograph of the "no killing" girl on the wall, was she on trailer #2?

Trailer #4

31 seconds, the black cars on the airport chase are filled with people, hard to tell but look like they're in suits, FBI I think

1 min 6 seconds, The Daily Globe written down side of building

Generally:

Can see barrel on the gun, no just a black dot on the and of an AK like in previous games

Sorry if all this is old news, just thought I'd have a look for some things in the trailers, hope this has been interesting to some people

Last edited by thenotsogoodtrickster; 04-09-2008 at 03:22 PM..
thenotsogoodtrickster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008   #797
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Coco View Post
Trailer #2:
47 seconds, esperanto behind niko?
That is 'IMPONTE', you could also see it on 8th second.

Quote:
Trailer #3:

1 min 12 seconds, photograph of the "no killing" girl on the wall, was she on trailer #2?
Yes, it's the same woman.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008   #798
LordLeverette
AKA Conquerer and AKA GtaGuy

LordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
that is a great image. it would be cool to steal a money van from a chopper by jumping on to the money van
Besides the fact that theres blood on the roof of the van, Mr. Wongs was in GTA 3

Old 04-11-2008   #799
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
true true but it would be cool to steal a money van by jumping onto it from a chopper
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008   #800
Jose
Custom User Title

Jose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura about
Pic
The detailing on this automatic rifle is impressive, you can see everything, even the manufacturer's name branded on it.
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008   #801
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
That is so nice cool detail
Old 04-12-2008   #802
hootie
GTA Cheater
Newbie Member

hootie is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josť View Post
Pic
The detailing on this automatic rifle is impressive, you can see everything, even the manufacturer's name branded on it.
Wow, that's pretty amazing!
hootie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008   #803
InCirclesAgain
No that is not a body in my trunk officer.
Newbie Member

InCirclesAgain is on a distinguished roadInCirclesAgain is on a distinguished road
I was reading some post on another forum when I saw this. Does this mean that the leaked map only shows major streets and the game is actually more dense? I think so. The radar picture is from a magazine that I can't remember.
InCirclesAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008   #804
harper
TJUK Gaming
Amateur Member

harper is an unknown quantity at this point
yer i see the gameplay pics it looks like there will be alot of alley ways in between these main roads, its what i was hoping for !
Old 04-12-2008   #805
rean2

rean2 is on a distinguished roadrean2 is on a distinguished road
im getting hyped again, my 2nd climax, Danm it, too much GTA IV info!!
rean2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008   #806
jascando

jascando is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by rean2 View Post
im getting hyped again, my 2nd climax, Danm it, too much GTA IV info!!

DUDE!!!! you have no idea, this is the LONGEST month in the history of this planet....im lossin it people
jascando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008   #807
MrXakaRebel
Mr.X aka The Rebel

MrXakaRebel is on a distinguished roadMrXakaRebel is on a distinguished road

is it just me or does the gun that niko's holding in this pic look like a revolver? hopefully its a magnum, it seems like it probably is since it sent that guy flying off the roof like that!
MrXakaRebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008   #808
claud3
Banned
Banned

yes it does
Old 04-13-2008   #809
Weezy F Baby
Tha Beast of GTA
Newbie Member

Weezy F Baby can only hope to improve
it looks like a dessert eagle 2 me, but u never know....man i cant wait 2 throw people off the roof like that =D
Old 04-13-2008   #810
InCirclesAgain
No that is not a body in my trunk officer.
Newbie Member

InCirclesAgain is on a distinguished roadInCirclesAgain is on a distinguished road
Defiantly looks like a revolver of somesort but it also could be a luger.
InCirclesAgain is offline   Reply With Quote