Old 04-07-2008   #781
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
that is a great image. it would be cool to steal a money van from a chopper by jumping on to the money van
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008   #782
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
thought i would mention, i think it fits this topic... notice the names in the multiplayer image... they dont look like anyone put much effort into it, for a game that is supposed to be beautiful, you think they could have used a nice smooth font and a nice glowing arrow or something rather than crappy coloured dots.

i hope that these images are not final, that the text and icons are just basic, and they have been updated for the full release...

Last edited by Lukeyy19; 04-07-2008 at 08:06 PM..
Lukeyy19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008   #783
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeyy19 View Post
i hope that these images are not final, that the text and icons are just basic, and they have been updated for the full release...
dude it is only icons above the head it is nothing important
Old 04-08-2008   #784
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud of
I don't see why people are so annoyed by the way the game looks. Its fucking beautiful.
Cutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008   #785
baleent
Banned
Banned

baleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished road
I think the circles can be edited or change with your level, because some people have different ones in the screen.
baleent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008   #786
Phil
"When in doubt, C4"

Phil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by baleent View Post
I think the circles can be edited or change with your level, because some people have different ones in the screen.
If you're referring to the triangles.. then, they're just there to point out whether a person is above or below you...

Phil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008   #787
claud3
Banned
Banned

Thumbs up Amazing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutts View Post
I don't see why people are so annoyed by the way the game looks. Its fucking beautiful.
that is a great point dude it is amazing and we have to respect all the work that went into this amazing game
Old 04-08-2008   #788
piecake

piecake can only hope to improve
Why are people already complaining this is supposed too be a gta fansite is it not?

piecake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008   #789
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
i know i'ts nothing important, and even if its not changed, im not complaining about it, what i meant was they don't seem to fit the beauty of the game. but come to think of it no online games have nice looking icons/nicknames.

I'im sorry guys, i didnt realise how i sounded
Old 04-08-2008   #790
claud3
Banned
Banned

it is ok dude do not worry
Old 04-08-2008   #791
tornado of soul
Newbie Member

tornado of soul is an unknown quantity at this point

has "WTF" been noticed?
tornado of soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008   #792
Blackninja

Blackninja is an unknown quantity at this point
thats interesting...i wonder wat other odd ads they r gona hav
Blackninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008   #793
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

i saw a billbard in the first trailer for the "HEART STOPPER! - the 6lb Burger!" and also one for a movie called "I Slept With Your Mom"

(my apologies if these are mentioned)
Old 04-09-2008   #794
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by tornado of soul View Post
http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/495/gta1111111lp7.jpg

has "WTF" been noticed?
"A Tale of Online Love", <-- it's a screenshot from the month of February.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008   #795
claud3
Banned
Banned

nicely pointed out ASIF