Old 04-12-2007   #46
Lockdown377
Newbie Member

Lockdown377 is an unknown quantity at this point
I have also seen a man with a brown hat and brown brown coat at the 13sec mark staring at the sky at the end of the sidewalk and on the 26sec the building with the red and yellow tinted windows has some words in blue and yellow, but I cant see what it says clearly....It seems that they now added a new beverage "Cola" that looks vey simliar to the realistic Coca-Cola at 29sec next to the Sprunk sign
Lockdown377 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007   #47
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockdown377
I have also seen a man with a brown hat and brown brown coat at the 13sec mark staring at the sky at the end of the sidewalk and on the 26sec the building with the red and yellow tinted windows has some words in blue and yellow, but I cant see what it says clearly....It seems that they now added a new beverage "Cola" that looks vey simliar to the realistic Coca-Cola at 29sec next to the Sprunk sign
Is this the scene your taking about...

.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007   #48
Lockdown377
Newbie Member

Lockdown377 is an unknown quantity at this point
yep, for the cola scene anyway...the other things mentioned are on other scenes
Lockdown377 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007   #49
Statistic
the one...
Newbie Member

Statistic is an unknown quantity at this point
In that exact image that Clansman posted, if you look under the "Liberty Tree" sign, you can see a "FLASH" sign. If I remember correctly in GTA III, the Flash building was in this exact same spot, so perhaps Flash FM might make a return?

EDIT: I looked through the image Clansman posted and there looks to be a picture of Claude and a subway or some sort of carpark maybe? directly underneath him...

It looks as if he's holding an AK47 or some sort of assault rifle.

Last edited by Statistic; 04-12-2007 at 05:52 PM..
Statistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007   #50
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Statistic
In that exact image that Clansman posted, if you look under the "Liberty Tree" sign, you can see a "FLASH" sign. If I remember correctly in GTA III, the Flash building was in this exact same spot, so perhaps Flash FM might make a return?

EDIT: I looked through the image Clansman posted and there looks to be a picture of Claude and a subway or some sort of big door directly underneath him...

It looks as if he's holding an AK47 or some sort of assault rifle.

There is no Flash logo, I'm looking over it in HD at it's an ad for a Video Camera, next to it, is either a spoof of Pepsi (since the logo looks like it) and an ad for Redwood Cigs. The coffee shop is called The Bean Machine.
Billboards...
Americas Next Top Hooker // Coming Soon CNT
Liberty City Max Renda // << RWD, Blushes
Sprunk // The Essence Of Life
KRONOS// The End Of Time, The Gigante
Liberty Tree // Yesterdays News Today
e-Cola // De???? (cut off by Sprunk Billboard)
? Some Basketball billboard // ON THE GAME

Edit: 29 seconds in, that 360 thing, it's a phone, I can make out the following // Captures Images, Plays Music, Makes ???

Last edited by Ash_735; 04-12-2007 at 05:59 PM..
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007   #51
Blazer

Blazer is an unknown quantity at this point
so there's confirmed a cell phone you get your orders from and such.... so... plays music too eh? pretty much like a walkman possibilty if nobody has pointed it out yet.
Old 04-12-2007   #52
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by ash_735
Edit: 29 seconds in, that 360 thing, it's a phone, I can make out the following // Captures Images, Plays Music, Makes ???
Yeah lol, i already noticed that before this thread was started, i PM'd Kodo about it, but obviously didn't see my PM or something...

http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/show...03#post1485703
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007   #53
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
Everyone would like music while Niko is on foot, most likely that is one improvement R* would consider putting in the game; for it has been ask for so much. Thanks for the heads up CM.
Old 04-13-2007   #54
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
e-Cola was in VCS, there were vending machines in the North Point Mall. It's Slogan was (and apparently still is) "Deliciously Infectious!"
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007   #55
Vortigern

Vortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireGod
Everyone would like music while Niko is on foot, most likely that is one improvement R* would consider putting in the game; for it has been ask for so much.
Sorry, I wouldn't. You could always run a cd while playing, but on foot, I think you'd miss a lot of things (like in real life).
Vortigern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007   #56
Terminator-UK
*Account Closed*

Terminator-UK is an unknown quantity at this point

Here's what looks like one of those concept cars, There's text on the sign that might be readable on the high resolution trailer. I haven't downloaded it, someone check for me?
Terminator-UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007   #57
Dan

Dan  can only hope to improve
A couple of people said about a radio/CD player? I think thats a great idea, if it could work the same as the night vision goggles in SA (i.e you could equip it, and still go through weapons) it would work brilliantly. I've thought of other things working in this way too, like, sometimes I wanted CJ in a baseball cap, but not all the time, and I couldn't be botherd going back to the wardrobe, if he could take it off during gameplay it would have been ace. But thats just me
Old 04-14-2007   #58
maddmike
Banned
Banned

maddmike is on a distinguished roadmaddmike is on a distinguished road
guys look at the billboard bellow the car on the 2nd shot..."I SLEPT small words cant make outMOM" rofl
maddmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007   #59
will99
Banned
Banned

will99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished road
WOW GTA IV sure looks realistic.
will99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007   #60
WiM
All for one.

WiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the rough
I actually agree with Dan, I felt the same... Sometimes I wanted to take my shirt of or something to swim, or throw my hat into the boot or something. I'm actually hoping on those kind of things: beeing able to put things in your boot, or something...
WiM is offline   Reply With Quote