Old 04-06-2007   #31
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggalo_4_ever
i no i was just pointing it out.
Yes, but...
Quote:
Submission-
1. Please do not submit anything fairly evident e.g. "This is a screenshot of the Russian guy!"
2. Try to be well informed so you aren't submitting something on this page.
3. Try to give instructions on where to spot the object in question.
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007   #32
Rebel_biscuit

Rebel_biscuit is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvana 4 Life
On that screen shot I posted, you can clearly see a black base with a orangish thing sticking out. Also, smoke is coming off of it, possible from the motor.
maybe its a man farting
Rebel_biscuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007   #33
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
The fish, number 1 on the list, looks much more like leaves or driftwood or some other rubbish in the water to me, why would there be a bunch of dead fish at a ferry terminal...?

Also Zombienm's "chainsaw" looks more like a person to me.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007   #34
will99
Banned
Banned

will99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished road
there a dead wish at the ferry terminal?...OH. Well it make sence...kind of...in GTA 3 they R* put in dead fish in a mission.
will99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007   #35
kev48

is that a monorail car that follows th cable car down the line?
Old 04-07-2007   #36
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud of
If you look 4/5 seconds into the trailer there is a building behind the Mega Mart sign. On top of that building is small building(probably a roof door). On the top left hand corner of that something silver is spinning. It may just be a gas vent or something. I'm not sure.
Cutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007   #37
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by PastorRichardsFanatic
If you look 4/5 seconds into the trailer there is a building behind the Mega Mart sign. On top of that building is small building(probably a roof door). On the top left hand corner of that something silver is spinning. It may just be a gas vent or something. I'm not sure.
I see that, however I think it may just be the video, you know how sometimes on TV or in video/computer games you sometimes get what looks like diagonal lines running across a surface (usually a slightly patterned surface), I think it's that. If someone knows more about video they may be able to explain it better... :/

EDIT: Has anyone noticed that the sun seems to move from west to east in that shot with the church? The shadows seem to move from east to west. Maybe this is played in reverse, or have I just got it wrong.

Last edited by Jimmy_86; 04-07-2007 at 10:26 AM..
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007   #38
Tomekon
Newbie Member

Tomekon is an unknown quantity at this point
59th Street Bridge

No Trucks Allowed!

No commercial traffic is allowed on the 59th Street Bridge Upper Level.

Probably irrelevant, but something I noticed. Shame on Rockstar, Your based in New York, you should know this. Lol.
Tomekon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007   #39
Mizer

roller coaster

following the rollercoaster theme i spoted this in the background of the blue car part.

(don't know if it's been spoted befor, sorry if it has.)

you can clearly see the word " Screamer" backword's, in the frame work of the bridge.

This must surely hint at a rollercoaster?

-Mizer

Last edited by Mizer; 04-08-2007 at 05:56 AM..
Old 04-08-2007   #40
xerxes
Newbie Member

xerxes is an unknown quantity at this point
Some small findings I have done, keep in mind that I haven't played GTA:SA nor seen any other webpages with GTA findings so, anyway, decided to share this.

Smoking? (Red) Small details on the NPC's, it's on the man/woman the old one. (Blue)
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/6...0030002kt1.jpg

Mobile phones? (Green) & Someone holding a baby? (Red) LCPD, for those who haven't seen it (Blue)
http://img206.imageshack.us/my.php?i...0030003wz8.jpg

Animals? Possibly a dog?
http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/5...0030004lu8.jpg

Another thing is, when it comes to the FER RY TERMINAL (or something similar) you notice "winds", perhaps the more closer to the ocean the more windy? or.. something.

edit: fixed links :p

Last edited by xerxes; 04-08-2007 at 10:33 AM..
xerxes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007   #41
qwertyuio
The world needs some love

qwertyuio is on a distinguished roadqwertyuio is on a distinguished road
that isnt a dog, its a woman, notice the camera is at an angle, look at the man too, hes slanted, you can make out a head on the woman too
Old 04-08-2007   #42
kev48

monorail?

lol cumon eny1? monorail follows th cable car down th line? just me? !?!
Old 04-09-2007   #43
jammsbro
Autodrunk

jammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enough
the ferry port looks like easter basin military in SA
Old 04-12-2007   #44
Lockdown377
Newbie Member

Lockdown377 is an unknown quantity at this point
I have seen a lady pointing at a cop like she was yelling at him at the walking ped scene, I have also seen that around 24secs on the quick orange-word display( Stock_Market) ...I saw that it said "Cheese Crisis"
Lockdown377 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007   #45
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
That walking peds part of the trailer goes by so fast it's eay to miss things, nice find and welcome.
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote