Old 07-16-2007   #301
Moderate Airbender

AvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura about
What do mean 3 stars?
Old 07-16-2007   #302
lilduffelbagboy

lilduffelbagboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy

that interviewer said when he was lookin at tha demo on tha part where he killed somebody wit a memory stick when he killed him he got a 3 star wanted level i just hope its just fo that mission cuz u remember what come wit 3 stars....helicopters
lilduffelbagboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007   #303
swallowed

swallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilduffelbagboy
that interviewer said when he was lookin at tha demo on tha part where he killed somebody wit a memory stick when he killed him he got a 3 star wanted level i just hope its just fo that mission cuz u remember what come wit 3 stars....helicopters
I think you would get the 3 star wanted-level from killing the man with the memory stick, but maybe when the mission was completed, the wanted-level dissapeared like it does when you had a wanted level in the other games.

For example, in GTA III you had to do a mission for Donald Love where you had to pick up packages when you were in a boat. I think you got a 5 Star wanted-level and when you delivered the packages to Donald Love, your wanted level dissapeared after it said "Mission Passed"
swallowed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007   #304
lilduffelbagboy

yea i understand but i heard they want "realism" so they probably just talk about how to work tha new wanted system so it wont be difficult to work wit tha system
Old 07-16-2007   #305
Moderate Airbender

AvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura about
Lets change subject, I hope for a cruise ship port
Old 07-16-2007   #306
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyworton
Lets change subject, I hope for a cruise ship port
It's not a wishlist thread, so don't go off-topic.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007   #307
Moderate Airbender

OHH, shoot, im on the wrong thread, sorry asif, didn't even relize, im such an idiot, grrr, I still don't get the whole 3 star thing you guys keep talking about.
Old 07-19-2007   #308
rmf99
I wish i could talk!
Newbie Member

rmf99 is an unknown quantity at this point
just curious:

Is that a stalion or a Sabre ,if its a stalion ... city is full of them!!!

Also have u noticed a Hot dog /Ice cream stand with a Swirl mark, Probaly a new food brand

(hot dog stand at min: 0:19 and again at 0:27 .
better look the 0:27 at a higher quality video

Last edited by rmf99; 07-19-2007 at 11:51 AM..
rmf99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007   #309
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
From the look and similarities with the rear lights and the body, it is indeed the Stallion. Though can't assure if it's 'Classique' type Stallion.

Old 07-19-2007   #310
Glanerd
:D

Glanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to all
oh and do u see the sign on the left tht says "Johnsons".....maybe just maybe....
Old 07-19-2007   #311
Asif
Moderator =)

You mean the Johnson brothers from San Andreas? Yeah, I've heard of the speculation.

Old 07-19-2007   #312
Moderate Airbender

Same picture, above his right shoulder, you can see the H of HOVE BEACH. And there are a couble of dumpsters in the shot, you think there will be a landfill.
Old 07-19-2007   #313
rmf99
I wish i could talk!
Newbie Member

rmf99 is an unknown quantity at this point
a green sabre (looks like classique stalion) driving in front of JOHNSONS store XD

Q: The Dog says : Barf ,what does the cat says?
A: Gross ,man!
rmf99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007   #314
lilduffelbagboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyworton
OHH, shoot, im on the wrong thread, sorry asif, didn't even relize, im such an idiot, grrr, I still don't get the whole 3 star thing you guys keep talking about.
naw in some magazine they talked about Niko getting 3 stars when he killed some dude wit a memory stick but its probably just for that mission....i hope
Old 07-19-2007   #315
The Dave
Straight Fuckin' Original

The Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to behold

Police spotlight, Maybe they will search for you at night using the spotlight.

Pretty cool, In real life you can't hide from those lights, they are very bright.