Old 04-05-2007   #16
zombienm
Ex-Dead Mod

zombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to behold
Wee! I found something

Though the screenshots really don't show it well at all, you have to watch it.
Old 04-06-2007   #17
Kodo

Kodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud of
I've watched it and yes, I can see something rotating, but no I can't identify it. I was thinking it was just a light or horn fixture on the ship.
Kodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007   #18
MaHe

Well, in my opinion, the logo and name of MeTV Theatre both form a striking resemblance to YouTube's.
But, alas, as it's completely irrelevant, I should probably keep me trap shut, eh?
Old 04-06-2007   #19
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaHe
Well, in my opinion, the logo and name of MeTV Theatre both form a striking resemblance to YouTube's.
But, alas, as it's completely irrelevant, I should probably keep me trap shut, eh?
Actually, MeTV was introduced in Vice City Stories, visit the Official Site it was meant to be a parody of the old style MTV News in the 1980s.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007   #20
MaHe

Ah, stupid me. I was just playing Vice City Stories and didn't notice it. Yet.
Old 04-06-2007   #21
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Have a look a the pic and see the number 360 on the billboard, maybe a jibe at MS.

Found in this screenshot.

Last edited by .:nemesis:.; 04-06-2007 at 04:56 PM..
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007   #22
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Possibly, but I doubt it.
Old 04-06-2007   #23
Avis
Think Less Play More

Avis has a spectacular aura aboutAvis has a spectacular aura aboutAvis has a spectacular aura aboutAvis has a spectacular aura aboutAvis has a spectacular aura aboutAvis has a spectacular aura aboutAvis has a spectacular aura aboutAvis has a spectacular aura aboutAvis has a spectacular aura aboutAvis has a spectacular aura aboutAvis has a spectacular aura about
At arund 7 seconds into the trailer the guy in the blue car adjusts his mirror.. does this mean there will be real-time mirror adjustment in GAT IV

Fischer Films Blog
Avis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007   #24
Nirvana 4 Life
Bmx 4 life

Nirvana 4 Life is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avis
At arund 7 seconds into the trailer the guy in the blue car adjusts his mirror.. does this mean there will be real-time mirror adjustment in GAT IV
No , probably just added driving animations.

Nirvana 4 Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007   #25
juggalo_4_ever
Grand Theft Auto IV
Amateur Member

juggalo_4_ever can only hope to improve
ZOMBIENM said:
Quote:
About 46 seconds into it, top deck of the ferry, something is rotating...looks an awful lot like a chainsaw..
it does look like a chainsaw but when i went to the rockstar site, i viewed the trailer *has very high quality* and it wasnt a chainsaw, the orange thing is just a light on the railing, and the smoke is just the sun reflecting off the rail around the big pipe. goto the site and view it for yourself http://www.rockstargames.com/IV/trailer_splash.html (VERY LAGGY) but youll get a screen of it.
Old 04-06-2007   #26
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Clansman:.
Have a look a the pic and see the number 360 on the billboard, maybe a jibe at MS.

wow nice find. That seems plausible.

grimmy is a gay icon
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007   #27
BigMike

BigMike is on a distinguished roadBigMike is on a distinguished roadBigMike is on a distinguished roadBigMike is on a distinguished road
I noticed the different types of cars...I saw a modern pick up truck...most likely a Ford or a Chevy..and I also noticed that there were two types of taxi's...a hatchback as well as a regular Chevy Impala like model..Both clues that we are going to see a present day game?
Old 04-06-2007   #28
juggalo_4_ever
Grand Theft Auto IV
Amateur Member

its is going to be present day, cause i read an article that had a building that was completed in 2006 and its completed in the game, so its going to be in 2006 or 2007.
Old 04-06-2007   #29
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggalo_4_ever
its is going to be present day, cause i read an article that had a building that was completed in 2006 and its completed in the game, so its going to be in 2006 or 2007.
That's already noted in the list, #7.
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007   #30
juggalo_4_ever
Grand Theft Auto IV
Amateur Member

i no i was just pointing it out.