Old 06-30-2007   #166
loco bear
Newbie Member

loco bear is an unknown quantity at this point
[QUOTE=D-Desecration]You know what i'm thinking...The stallion, the Clasique... I think that the Clasique intends that there is a newer version of the Stallion aswell, Since the stallion is based on a For Mustang (which has OLD and NEW models).=QUOTE]

stallion is not a mustang, it look more like a chevy but you do have a good idea

(first post)
loco bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007   #167
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Stallion isn't exactly a mustang though, it has most resemblance with 60's Mustang.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007   #168
phexitol
Ant Fart Video Thug

phexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enough
Several things:

Classique is most likely the manufacturer, since both the hood ornament and name in the grill represent the manufacturer of a car, while the name on the trunk is the make. Thus it is the Classique Stallion that we see in the trailer. The use of "Imponte" on the seat covers and dashboard throws me off, since there was a commercial in VCS for the Imponte Insurrection, which would lead one to think that Imponte is a manufacturer also.

It looks like there's another sign that the AI in the trailer is still unfinished: at the 43 second mark, behind the cop cars, there's a poor sap hitting a concrete support while trying to turn around. Stupid drivers: check.

B. Crane may be a reference to Bob Crane, in which case there may be a dead guy (B. Crane) in that apartment that Niko and Roman(?) are busting into. Or maybe he'll be dead after Niko gets ahold of him...

There is definitely an NPC piloting the helicopter that Niko is hanging from. I believe that it is Niko hanging from the helicopter; the dangling character is NOT bald.

Is it just me, or does the guy saying "You want my word? You got my word!" sound like Danny Trejo, aka Umberto Rubino from VC and VCS?
phexitol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007   #169
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Danny Trejo has more harsh by voice.
Anyway, there's a pop-in, happens on the 46th second. Just hope it doesn't come on the final version.
http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/7268/46thkn9.gif

Edit: Oh wow! Nice find on the 43rd second.
http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/9750/peddm4.gif

Last edited by Asif; 06-30-2007 at 03:35 AM..
Old 06-30-2007   #170
Duke Lion

Duke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by phexitol
...It looks like there's another sign that the AI in the trailer is still unfinished: at the 43 second mark, behind the cop cars, there's a poor sap hitting a concrete support while trying to turn around. Stupid drivers: check....
hmm.. The car doesn't appear to get damaged

Asif! gif animation!
Duke Lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007   #171
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif
Danny Trejo has more harsh by voice.
Anyway, there's a pop-in, happens on the 46th second. Just hope it doesn't come on the final version.
http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/7268/46thkn9.gif

Edit: Oh wow! Nice find on the 43rd second.
Yeah, in the first trailer a couple of peds had their legs in the ground, that'll hopefully be resolved by October. Otherwise, we've seen some lovely suspension physics in the trailers.
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007   #172
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif
What I am actually saying, you never see an NPC sitting inside the cockpit, when the Police chopper or the Hydra comes on your tail. The cockpit is genuinely blank, it's the game that operates them by itself.
Related thread
Ahh I see. Didn't realise you meant that.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007   #173
WiM
All for one.

WiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the rough
ASIF, sorry for posting so late on the first post here on this page, but I know that it's based on a 60's mustang...
And to that thing on the 46th second...what's wrong with that? I mean, I don't see anything but a cop car driving up the sidewalk...
Old 06-30-2007   #174
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
It's wheel hits the kerb but just keeps going through the kerb, not recognizing that it's a change in terrain. It is frowned upon on next - gen games and shouldn't be happening in GTA IV. Though we'll let Rockstar off because it's not the final build.
Old 06-30-2007   #175
Asif
Moderator =)

It's a graphical glitch I was pointing out. A building in the distant was popping in.

Edit: Good find with that, LM. I just noticed that too.

Old 06-30-2007   #176
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Oh, well I got my theory completley wrong Still, it works. The wheel shouldn't just go through like that, as I've said.

EDIT: Well, maybe it doesn't work. On closer inspection the wheel moves a bit and the tire really deflates because of the quick change. Cool.
Old 06-30-2007   #177
RyanEmerica13
The Dude, dude

RyanEmerica13 is on a distinguished roadRyanEmerica13 is on a distinguished road
Wow we're like fricken disecting this trailer
Old 06-30-2007   #178
Asif
Moderator =)

No problem LM, I just noticed your theory, you're quite right with that.

Old 06-30-2007   #179
RyanEmerica13
The Dude, dude

RyanEmerica13 is on a distinguished roadRyanEmerica13 is on a distinguished road
I think that the Stallion is the company, on muscle cars like that you usually see the type of car on the grill. Like on Chevy's Chevelle, which for me is the most stricking resembelance to this car.But then again, this is only a theory.

Last edited by RyanEmerica13; 06-30-2007 at 04:16 AM..
RyanEmerica13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007   #180
Flip
Hi.

Flip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enough
Didn't one of those previews mention that the wheels of vehicles are already moving individual?

It's quite hard to tell whether it's going up or not. We'll just have to wait, I guess.