Old 06-29-2007   #151
davehare
Newbie Member

davehare is an unknown quantity at this point

Please tell me thats not my imagination....I hope others can see what this looks like too
davehare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007   #152
WiM
All for one.

WiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the rough
well it looks like this red building from picture 2 ist stretched and given an other color ^^
Old 06-29-2007   #153
davehare
Newbie Member

davehare is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Desecration
well it looks like this red building from picture 2 ist stretched and given an other color ^^
...the 2nd picture is the Ghostbusters building, no-one else seeing the similarities?
davehare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007   #154
Himuro
These boots are made for walking

Himuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura about

So apparently someone at gtaforums says that lightpoles still break upon impact because of this pic, but I don't see it. What am I missing?
Old 06-29-2007   #155
Duke Lion

Duke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really niceDuke Lion is just really nice
I don't see anything? I hope they bend, instead of break..

Edit: I think it bends in the trailer... Else the cars movement in the air wouldn't make sense

Edit Edit: hmm.. the white thing in the top left corner seems to be the pole?

Edit Edit Edit: Yea.. checked the video.. It appears to break, and then hit the car so it points backwards.

Last edited by Duke Lion; 06-29-2007 at 10:56 AM..
Duke Lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007   #156
Himuro

Himuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura about
It doesn't necessarily break, but it seems it warps, and causes the car to flip in the air.
Old 06-29-2007   #157
Himuro

edit: sorry about that. The database messed up, I refreshed and my post didn't appear so I reposted. You can delete this post.
Old 06-29-2007   #158
Mrkalu
Newbie Member

Mrkalu is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by TelkEvolon
at 0:15 niko notices that the police are behind him and looks in his review mirror to get a better look

and if you look really close its as if he suprised and shocked after noticing them...pay close attention to his eyes reactions
Mrkalu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007   #159
smooth
Molotov
Amateur Member

smooth is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by davehare
...the 2nd picture is the Ghostbusters building, no-one else seeing the similarities?
The only similarities being the stairs and the color. Definately not the same building.
Old 06-29-2007   #160
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy_86
Since GTAIII, NPC's do fly aircraft in some missions plus when you have 3 or more stars, and there's the air traffic in SA too. Although they don't usually do fancy flying like that bit of the trailer.
What I am actually saying, you never see an NPC sitting inside the cockpit, when the Police chopper or the Hydra comes on your tail. The cockpit is genuinely blank, it's the game that operates them by itself.
Related thread

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007   #161
Himuro

Another tip off from gtaforums:

Who the hell is the guy in the bottom of the pic? He looks just like the guy Niko is talking to at the end of the trailer about how he's the only who survived.
Old 06-29-2007   #162
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Someone, in this topic, already pointed out that. From his expression, he is not really concerned of what's going on there. :p

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007   #163
Himuro

I don't think anyone else has mentioned this, but in the last shot of Niko walking through the streets, something distinct appeared after multiple viewings. There's a car, looks like another Stallion Classique, which is being driven by a pedestrian. Now, that's not peculiar, but his blinker light is. It's not a brake light because the car is in perfect condition, and only the left blinker is red. Is this a sign that we will be able to assign blinkers now to be told what direction the traffic will be going in if they turn, which in turn means less damage to your vehicles because the npc's are stupid and random?
Old 06-29-2007   #164
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
Yup, I just checked and I can see what you're talking about. Left blinker looks much brighter than the right, very likely that it's an Indicator.
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007   #165
Himuro

Here's a cap.