Old 06-29-2007   #136
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
Wow, so much to notice.

I'm really amazed. I'm happy to see the VC/III artwork featured (bit of a tradition) and I've seen two hints towards animals (a pet shop and the sign in the park).
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007   #137
C-Bullets
Playboy X

C-Bullets is on a distinguished roadC-Bullets is on a distinguished roadC-Bullets is on a distinguished roadC-Bullets is on a distinguished road
A lot of great finds, but the reflecting mirror's really suprised me.
Old 06-29-2007   #138
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Ya, I hope that isn't just a cutscene, I really want to see this mirror feature in-game.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007   #139
Hell Inferno X2
I'm Batman

Hell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enough
In the scenes where there are police chases, including the one where the police car flips over, there are pedestrians walking by like nothings happening. R* stated that the AI of the pedestrians will be greatly improved and they will be responding to their surroundings. If it were as realistic as R* said, then the pedestrians wouldn't be walking like nothing is happening. I am judging this game too early and there is time R* can fix this, or not. I do not really care because there is not a single game that I've played by far where the NPCs were that smart.
Hell Inferno X2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007   #140
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Ya, I noticed that too. The actions took place very fast. And, that was an old pedestrian, probably he wasn't fast enough to react due to his age. :p

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007   #141
Grimmy
I'm ready for the laughing gas

Grimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond repute
All the pedestrians and blind and deaf
Old 06-29-2007   #142
Vortigern

Vortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura about
I don't see why the mirrors wouldn't be reflecting, they were in Max Payne 2 and that game's like 2-3 years old.
Vortigern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007   #143
WiM
All for one.

WiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the rough
You know what i'm thinking...The stallion, the Clasique... I think that the Clasique intends that there is a newer version of the Stallion aswell, Since the stallion is based on a For Mustang (which has OLD and NEW models).
I must say, though, the Stallion looks AWESOME!! Truely amazing... but I wonder if it's Niko's car, or if he jacked it...

Also, I just viewed the trailer once again and OMG I can't believe no one said this: the small bit where you see someone riding the motorbike: he's wearing a helmet. Does that mean something like: If you don't the cops will stop you or anything?

Last edited by WiM; 06-29-2007 at 06:09 AM..
WiM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007   #144
smooth
Molotov
Amateur Member

smooth is an unknown quantity at this point

The firestairs go down to the floor, unlike in San Andreas, so we can actually climb them.

Also note the steps on the electricty pole in the back. Climbable? I say yes.

Last edited by smooth; 06-29-2007 at 07:25 AM..
smooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007   #145
Antonio Montana

Antonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura about
The steps on the electricity pole will probably be used to evade cops!
Antonio Montana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007   #146
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenGAMES
The steps on the electricity pole will probably be used to evade cops!
Yeah, it's already been said by R* that Niko will be able to climb poles and ladders, that would make for a good sniping position.
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007   #147
masteratt
Fiery depths of life

masteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enough
^Already been discussed in this thread man, just read the posts

I noticed that everything is a bit blurry though? :\ (i watched it in HD as well)
Probably will get a polish before release.
masteratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007   #148
TuffGuy929
Newbie Member

TuffGuy929 is an unknown quantity at this point
This new ScreenShot (LINK) depicts the liberty city versions of the popular VIM and Dr. Jays urban clothing stores. (LINK, LINK)
TuffGuy929 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007   #149
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif
I am still trying to figure if the Black Hawk is really operated by an NPC. No GTA yet had any NPC operating a police chopper or plane.
Since GTAIII, NPC's do fly aircraft in some missions plus when you have 3 or more stars, and there's the air traffic in SA too. Although they don't usually do fancy flying like that bit of the trailer.

EDIT: Also the Statue of Happiness is definately holding something that is a different shape to the real life versions torch, 15 seconds in, more like a drink can as people have suggested from the 1st trailer.

Last edited by Jimmy_86; 06-29-2007 at 09:03 AM..
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007   #150
manodemidas

manodemidas is an unknown quantity at this point
I think Asif was trying to say that he has never seen an actual "person" inside the choppers