Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-02-2007   #1
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
Day was good , I wanna see some Night-Time screens/Videos

If the trailer of the day time is anything to go by : It must be freakin' awesome at night, I just hope that the moon changes shape every night and not just full all the time

CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007   #2
pacCinHECKLER&K

The lighting in Times Square will be amazing. imagine how the projects will be lit up driving your customized 300C through the city.
Old 04-02-2007   #3
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
I'm actually more interested in the rain effects. Hopefully the water will build up and flow down gutters.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007   #4
The top Don

The top Don is an unknown quantity at this point
and puddles would be cool
Old 04-02-2007   #5
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by pacCinHECKLER&K
The lighting in Times Square will be amazing. imagine how the projects will be lit up driving your customized 300C through the city.
Someones been playing Midnight Club too much. I like the idea of the night now, in the trailer you can see the inner city, with the rich and wealthy, and then you come out to the suburbs, with homeless people and dim street lamps. I hope they take that concept into consideration. Also, out in the suburbs every few in-game nights the lamps bulbs should go, so that it would be more realistic.
Cutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007   #6
Nirvana 4 Life
Bmx 4 life

Nirvana 4 Life is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by PastorRichardsFanatic
Someones been playing Midnight Club too much. I like the idea of the night now, in the trailer you can see the inner city, with the rich and wealthy, and then you come out to the suburbs, with homeless people and dim street lamps. I hope they take that concept into consideration. Also, out in the suburbs every few in-game nights the lamps bulbs should go, so that it would be more realistic.
Hopefully this city blows Las Venturas out of the water.

Nirvana 4 Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007   #7
PicoDeath

PicoDeath is an unknown quantity at this point
Hopefully night time looks more... dark? I'd like to see less peds in some areas and more gang members in some areas.

[ Sign up to my forums! | 360 Gamercards ]
PicoDeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007   #8
Nirvana 4 Life
Bmx 4 life

hopefully R* saw RCguy's mod and got jealous.

Old 04-02-2007   #9
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
As strange is this is going to sound, I'd like randoms at night to try and mug/assault etc. me, like not some half arsed punch and run shit like GTA III
ska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007   #10
Nirvana 4 Life
Bmx 4 life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ska
As strange is this is going to sound, I'd like randoms at night to try and mug/assault etc. me, like not some half arsed punch and run shit like GTA III
Thats a cool Idea. I wish though that R* used a night similiar to RC guy's because robberies would be so much funner.

Old 04-02-2007   #11
Macey
Registered Whore

Macey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvana 4 Life
hopefully R* saw RCguy's mod and got jealous.
What mod's that?
Old 04-02-2007   #12
PicoDeath

PicoDeath is an unknown quantity at this point
I'd like to see that too, never got into the pc ones because of the keyboard, might buy a 360 connector thing.

[ Sign up to my forums! | 360 Gamercards ]
PicoDeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007   #13
TheNamelessGuy
tässä lukee jänniä asioita.

TheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by victim
I'm actually more interested in the rain effects. Hopefully the water will build up and flow down gutters.
Yeah, and not the pixel fog
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macey
What mod's that?
http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79288
Old 04-02-2007   #14
Antonio Montana

Antonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNamelessGuy
never heard of the mod and I wanna try it so much right now, but my SA DVD stopped working for me (and it's so protected, it hasn't got a scratch and still not working)..
Antonio Montana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007   #15
Nirvana 4 Life
Bmx 4 life

The mod is brilliant, even though I don't have the PC version, the pictures of the night screenshots are amazing. Portrays darkness perfectly.