Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-01-2007   #1
Tendercrisp
Hi.
Addicted Member

Tendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to behold
Who else heard about the "GTA4Deepthroat"?

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?s...=269166&st=440

What's interesting is that some of the chapters in his little story were posted before the trailer came out. But I'm very skeptical, so I'm not going to believe him until some real info starts rolling in.

Last edited by Tendercrisp; 04-01-2007 at 12:32 PM..
Tendercrisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007   #2
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
Yeah I was banned here and going to GTAForums when he showed up. I was like "yeah, go away noob" but then I saw how interesting his stories were. Sure he's bullshitting about being chased by "Rockstar's Henchmen", but I he knew alot of the game before the trailer. Very interesting to say the least.
Old 04-01-2007   #3
Macey
Registered Whore

Macey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud of
Yeah, I was reading that yesterday and the day before. I didnt read all of his posts though, they were just too long and I couldn't be arsed
Old 04-01-2007   #4
Tendercrisp
Hi.
Addicted Member

Tendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by phreak
Yeah I was banned here and going to GTAForums when he showed up. I was like "yeah, go away noob" but then I saw how interesting his stories were. Sure he's bullshitting about being chased by "Rockstar's Henchmen", but I he knew alot of the game before the trailer. Very interesting to say the least.
Of course his stories are total bollocks, but the fact that he might be giving us hints to GTA IV's gameplay features is what makes me interested in this...

Yeah, I'm desperate.
Old 04-01-2007   #5
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Yeah I saw that first post of his a few weeks ago, it didn't hit me until yesterday that he was right..
Old 04-01-2007   #6
Himuro
These boots are made for walking

Himuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura about
Here's a good article highlighting the situation so you don't have to go through that long ass topic:

http://360.advancedmn.com/article.php?artid=9745
Himuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007   #7
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Vladimir has just kicked the tire of his plane, which I think qualifies as his pre-flight checks.

I'm making my move; it's too risky to stay in NYC.
:O a city other than NYC?

grimmy is a gay icon
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007   #8
Tendercrisp
Hi.
Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5tatic
:O a city other than NYC?
Most likely. I've been thinking that either R* is going to pull out all stops and have one extremely detailed, realistically sized city, or do the multiple venue approach.

Also, thanks Himuro.
Old 04-01-2007   #9
nOs jOn
Amateur Member

nOs jOn is an unknown quantity at this point
haha brilliant, good read all the way... most of the information on there seems reasonable enough to be in the next GTA. Good post!
nOs jOn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007   #10
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Himuro
Here's a good article highlighting the situation so you don't have to go through that long ass topic:

http://360.advancedmn.com/article.php?artid=9745
Well if gta4deepthroat is here,he has a sore throat; an is not talking. Never heard of him. Hope the multiple city theory is the correct one.

Last edited by FG; 04-01-2007 at 02:18 PM..
FG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007   #11
Himuro

Himuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura about
I really hope you aren't taking his stories seriously as if he's actually doing them. There's a theory that they're missions in the game.
Old 04-01-2007   #12
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
good point, if I did take all the theories as truth; my mental state would colapse.
Old 04-01-2007   #13
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
Quote:
Gents,

At about 1500hrs local time on the 14th March 2007 in Bogota, Columbia, I was apprehended by Rockstar Agencies supported by Columbian Anti Narcotics Police and a Combined Federal Task Force. I was moved to a secure facility located in a disused subway station in New York City and subjected to prolonged interrogation and re-education.

I can now confirm that I do not possess, and have never possessed any information pertaining to the forthcoming game commonly known as Grand Theft Auto IV. The previous posts made by me were the confused ramblings of a paranoid mind and any similarities to persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

Yours Faithfully,

Scott.
Okay, this brings up a question that I must ask you guys. Do you remember that R* registered the name "GTA: Bogotá"?
Old 04-01-2007   #14
Spread Da Love
.__.
Newbie Member

Spread Da Love is an unknown quantity at this point
I do. If I remember correctly, they Registered at least the names "GTA: Bogota" and "GTA: Tokyo"
Old 04-01-2007   #15
Himuro

Sam Houser said on his blog that IV will be a location we've visited before. Unless they're hiding locations other than Liberty, I don't see it happening.