Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-01-2007   #1
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
Secrect Govt. Black Project in GTAIV ? :

Will there be one in this game ?

If so or not,would it be cool; what would you like?

Example : Teleporting .

Last edited by FG; 04-01-2007 at 05:46 AM..
FG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007   #2
PicoDeath

PicoDeath is an unknown quantity at this point
No clue, really can't see anything like this being in it, seems like it's more realistic.

[ Sign up to my forums! | 360 Gamercards ]
PicoDeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007   #3
BigMike

BigMike is on a distinguished roadBigMike is on a distinguished roadBigMike is on a distinguished roadBigMike is on a distinguished road
Pico I wouldn'tmake that speculation to soon...and would you really be happy with a GTA that stuck on the realistic side?
Old 04-01-2007   #4
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
Oh my god, don't get the noobs started.
ska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007   #5
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
@ bigMike....Id love to here your ideas for a black project, you get some good ones
@ ska
Old 04-01-2007   #6
BigMike

BigMike is on a distinguished roadBigMike is on a distinguished roadBigMike is on a distinguished roadBigMike is on a distinguished road
I think they should bring the Truth back...wait no take that back..the Truth was an asshole..But seeing as Black Project...wasn't really a major point of the game I wouldn't be depressed if it was left out..
Old 04-01-2007   #7
FG
CJ would be so proud

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMike
I think they should bring the Truth back...wait no take that back..the Truth was an asshole..But seeing as Black Project...wasn't really a major point of the game I wouldn't be depressed if it was left out..
@ BigMike
Would you be depressed if the guy got a hold of this Black project thing an then could Teleport to any City , state , bldg. etc; cheers.
Old 04-01-2007   #8
Aaron
www.VideoHippo.com
Newbie Member

Aaron is an unknown quantity at this point
Hmm... I always thought that Green Goo mission kind of tailed off without any proper ending. Might have been a bit of a cliff hanger or maybe it's something that will be continued... I want The Truth back! He seems the kinda gritty new york hippie kinda dude lol. Also can anyone say Epsilon?
Aaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007   #9
chainsoar
Niko Smellic

chainsoar is on a distinguished roadchainsoar is on a distinguished road
Don't you dare insult The Truth. Also, I heard a wild rumour ages ago that the original top secret government project in SA was originally going to be a flying saucer. How cool would that be?
Old 04-02-2007   #10
ReLLo
Banned
Banned

ReLLo is an unknown quantity at this point
You can believe anything really cool they did in the previous ones will probably have similar situations in this one.

Maybe it'll be another jetpack, or a gun that shoots through walls.

We can only imagine...
ReLLo is offline   Reply With Quote