Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-01-2007   #16
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonJames
Dude -- is that "Ka" as in the ancient-Egyptian conception of the soul? Or is that "Ka" as in "KAH," a CAR spoken by a New Yorker... or a Liberteen...

Hey -- that brings up another interesting question... wouuld you call Libery City's inhabitants "Liberteens," or "Libertarians"?

Dying from laughter here,of course it refers to anceint Godhood (kidding)
@ Liberteens is the logical pick, because the latin refers to me as babling on
Old 04-01-2007   #17
Havok
Oh please, no.

Havok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to behold
ya jesus christ you are, but god damnit sir, your fucking awsome, anyway, it is def. in Libahty City.
Havok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007   #18
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Babbling on? As in, Babylon (babble+on...)

Like, a baby-lawn? As in, oh, I don't know... what most New Yorkers have in front of their apartments? Baby lawns... right? Sorry... now I'm just getting REALLY obscure...

Look, I total lost it, when the dude with 7inch fonts started this; ask my 9year old

Liberteens is the logical choice, Libertarins are from Vermont. an GTAIV is based on NY (or LC) shezzz someone plzzz ; just toss a coin so we know what to call it before I go insane

Last edited by FG; 04-01-2007 at 03:53 PM..
FG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007   #19
keithuk

keithuk is an unknown quantity at this point
great find, enjoyed reading that hopefully his findings will get better over the next few months
keithuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007   #20
jayuk2

jayuk2 is an unknown quantity at this point
well theres another map in that thread, which kinda shows that this city area isnt gonna be as big as we expect...which is a good thing i guess?
jayuk2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007   #21
Nirvana 4 Life
Bmx 4 life

Nirvana 4 Life is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayuk2
well theres another map in that thread, which kinda shows that this city area isnt gonna be as big as we expect...which is a good thing i guess?
Somebody in that thread said the whole trailer was focused near the times square region, so the city is going to be way bigger.

Nirvana 4 Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007   #22
Cpt_Chris
Amateur Member

Cpt_Chris is on a distinguished roadCpt_Chris is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Dude -- is that "Ka" as in the ancient-Egyptian conception of the soul? Or is that "Ka" as in "KAH," a CAR spoken by a New Yorker... or a Liberteen...

Hey -- that brings up another interesting question... wouuld you call Libery City's inhabitants "Liberteens," or "Libertarians"?

or libertian
Cpt_Chris is offline   Reply With Quote