Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-31-2007   #1
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Liberty City Layout

Okay, just check out this thread at GTAForums.

Using clues from the trailer, this guy has been able to layout some of the city in their approximate locations. Brilliant, brilliant stuff.
Old 03-31-2007   #2
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
Great pic.s we will hopefully see more of this soon,I hope.

Last edited by FG; 04-01-2007 at 11:08 AM..
FG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007   #3
cox
Certified Tester

cox is an unknown quantity at this point
Excellent. That guy's doing a great job.
Old 03-31-2007   #4
DoomMunke13
You ever had that feeling
Newbie Member

DoomMunke13 is an unknown quantity at this point
This guy has amazing eyes. I mean like eagle eyes, not in the gay way.
Old 03-31-2007   #5
adub
HELLO PEASANTS

adub is on a distinguished roadadub is on a distinguished road
those are some good finds
Old 03-31-2007   #6
swallowed

swallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really nice
Amazing, this guy knows his stuff
swallowed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007   #7
OGCFB

[ In future dont use a big font size in forum ( outside Crap Shack ).]

ok Ok Everyone Thinks Its In Liberty City Well It Aint Coz I E-mailed Rockstar I Asked What City Is It In They Said We Are Not Giving That Info Away So I Said Is It A City From Before Etc Vc Lc Sa They Said No They Have Took Bits From San Francisco And Newyork City And Changed Them A Bit And The City Will Be Called Nothing Similar To Them 2 Citys For Example The Statue Of Liberty Is A Man With A Baseball Cap Holding A Can Of Beer Wich Is Shown In The Trailer Ive Been Doing Research On Iv Since 2006 October.

Last edited by .:nemesis:.; 04-01-2007 at 05:18 PM..
Old 04-01-2007   #8
Macey
Registered Whore

Macey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud of
Why must you write in a huge font?

And nice find Slim, but I'm thinking the guy who's done this has nothing better to do
Old 04-01-2007   #9
Havok
Oh please, no.

Havok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to behold
ok, number1, you should fucking be banned for that rediculously huge post, number 2 you have absolutley no proof, so fuck off.
Havok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007   #10
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
ok, he is a newbie an probably from Texas....everything is big down there.
but like havok said he needs to go to the wood shed.

You must provide proof of this ( which I doubt you have ) so I am asking you to come back,an show us this research; you have been doing from Oct.06 onward.

Last edited by FG; 04-01-2007 at 11:16 AM..
Old 04-01-2007   #11
MisterBlanco
Banned
Banned

MisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these parts
It is in Liberty City.

1. You can see a cop car with "LCPD" written on it. Liberty City Police Dept.
2. On the back of the ship it has "LIBERTY CITY" written on it.

Baseball cap and been can was cool to read.. Didnt notice that.. Hard to tell from only being able to the see the back of the statue.

Mr.Blanco
MisterBlanco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007   #12
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireGod
ok, he is a newbie an probably from Texas....everything is big down there..
apart from the penis

ZING!

GTAF are really into this. LC looks great so far.

grimmy is a gay icon
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007   #13
Clayton
BINGO BANGO BONGO

Clayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant future
I like how whenever you see the arguments that it's in Liberty City nobody ever mentions about 15 seconds in:

_IBER_Y
FER_Y TERMINAL

Liberty Ferry Terminal.

...Just what I've always wanted, a four-wheeled coffin to call home.
Clayton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007   #14
FG
CJ would be so proud

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5tatic
apart from the penis

ZING!

GTAF are really into this. LC looks great so far.
LING! with esp

Read my Lips " Liberty City " source ref: eye connected to brain+wittness's in the Ka - zillions

Last edited by FG; 04-01-2007 at 01:42 PM..
Old 04-01-2007   #15
Himuro
These boots are made for walking

Himuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura about
I didn't even notice half of this stuff until he pointed it out. Nice.
Himuro is offline   Reply With Quote