Old 03-31-2007   #1
Allen05
Newbie Member

Allen05 is an unknown quantity at this point
After IV

Bit early but....

Do you think the next one will be called Grand Theft Auto V? Or do you think they will make entirely new cities and call it something like Grand Theft Auto: 'Something' City? Will we just see a re-vamped Vice City, then a re-vamped San Andreas? Will they wait for the next next gen to make V, and will that be a another remake of Liberty City?

In ther words, what do you think will happen after IV?
Allen05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007   #2
C-Bullets
Playboy X

C-Bullets is on a distinguished roadC-Bullets is on a distinguished roadC-Bullets is on a distinguished roadC-Bullets is on a distinguished road
I wouldn't mind seeing Vice City or San Andreas agian but I would like to see a new location.
C-Bullets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007   #3
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Havok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond repute
i'd like to see a london i no it would look like the getaway but R* are much better than whoever make getaway
Havok_Jro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007   #4
NamAim1991

NamAim1991 is just really niceNamAim1991 is just really niceNamAim1991 is just really niceNamAim1991 is just really niceNamAim1991 is just really niceNamAim1991 is just really niceNamAim1991 is just really niceNamAim1991 is just really niceNamAim1991 is just really niceNamAim1991 is just really niceNamAim1991 is just really nice
Haha. I think it's a bit too early to tell. After we play IV maybe we'll know. We might end up getting more extremely modified versions of all of the cities we had played in the GTA III series. But, I don't think they'd be able to get away with ReHashing the original cities 3 times in a row. That'd just get boring. I mean eventually they have to make original cities. Even though GTA: San Andreas was still "San Andreas" it was completely different from previous GTA's where they just made an updated model of a GTA1 City. Rather than just being a rehash of the original (which was a virtual version of San Francisco), they made an entire state. They made new cities based off of locations that weren't used in GTA1 (although SA was originally based off of San Francisco and San Fiero was aswell). In the future, I'd like to see new cities based off of new places. But for now, i'm fine with a rehashed Liberty, Vice, and San An.
NamAim1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007   #5
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
I already made a thread about this:

http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/show....php?p=1478346

grimmy is a gay icon
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote