Old 03-30-2007   #1
mdopro

GTA IV Cars

saw a review here http://www.gtaboards.com/index.php?showtopic=211
Old 03-30-2007   #2
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Waste of time, you can't view them unless your a member.

Quote:
The error returned was:

Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007   #3
PicoDeath

PicoDeath is an unknown quantity at this point
I can see it...

[ Sign up to my forums! | 360 Gamercards ]
PicoDeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007   #4
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
You must be a member then.

Post the pix.

No use making a thread without us viewing what he sees.
Old 03-30-2007   #5
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
:\ I can see it and i'm not a member
ska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007   #6
PicoDeath

PicoDeath is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm not a member(never been there in my life) lol, the topics useless anyway, it's just pictures of the vehicles in the trailer.

[ Sign up to my forums! | 360 Gamercards ]
PicoDeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007   #7
DJ Nick
Hellloooo

DJ Nick will become famous soon enoughDJ Nick will become famous soon enoughDJ Nick will become famous soon enoughDJ Nick will become famous soon enoughDJ Nick will become famous soon enoughDJ Nick will become famous soon enoughDJ Nick will become famous soon enough
I can see them Clansman...
Old 03-30-2007   #8
Wicked Member

Hows that changed, they looked like attachments for download and i clicked and got the error, sorry my bad, i see them now.
Old 03-30-2007   #9
Gupi
In the hizzouse

Gupi is on a distinguished roadGupi is on a distinguished roadGupi is on a distinguished roadGupi is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Clansman:.
Hows that changed, they looked like attachments for download and i clicked and got the error, sorry my bad, i see them now.
Thats what happened to me first time round, very odd hehe.
Old 03-30-2007   #10
Wicked Member

Yeah they were just attachments down the left hand side of the post.

But nevertheless we can be assured that R* wont let us down on the range of vehicles available.

Old 03-30-2007   #11
swallowed

swallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really nice
Cars look awesome so far, I can't wait to see more screens of vehicles and such..
swallowed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007   #12
Him

Him will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enough
I hope they use cars from all the GTAs in this one, with modern renditions of course and some old classic looking ones like the Idaho and Esperanto.
Old 03-30-2007   #13
Sonikdude750
you cant handle the truth

Sonikdude750 is on a distinguished roadSonikdude750 is on a distinguished roadSonikdude750 is on a distinguished road
I love it that the cars are more modern now. They'll definitely add the classic ones from previous games.

I'm hoping they'll add some of the ones from LC Stories, like the V8 Ghost, Hellenbach GT, and Phobos VT. I loved those.
Sonikdude750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007   #14
washablemarker
Amateur Member

washablemarker is on a distinguished roadwashablemarker is on a distinguished road
and how about a spaceship!! ..... one ..two ..three ..... NOT!!

seriously though, i hope they do not add any vehicles from previous games, simply because you want them to.... kidding. i would just rather see all new vehicles. i mean, you don't want to drive a '85 whatever if the game is placed in like 2000 or something.
washablemarker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007   #15
Vortigern

Vortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonikdude750
I love it that the cars are more modern now. They'll definitely add the classic ones from previous games.

I'm hoping they'll add some of the ones from LC Stories, like the V8 Ghost, Hellenbach GT, and Phobos VT. I loved those.
I fully agree, it'd be nice to have not like one model of the Banshee, but versions from previous games. Maybe fit the older ones with more dents and rust and things?
Vortigern is offline   Reply With Quote