Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-30-2007   #16
Jon P
Free your mind up

Jon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman
Ever since the trailer, the idea that GTA IV could include recreated versions of Liberty City, Vice City, and San Andreas has grown stronger with me. Would definitely be extremely cool to see, and with these new capabilities available with next generation consoles, it's surely possible.

That'd would change my views.

As of now I'm not too happy with what I saw yesterday.
Old 03-30-2007   #17
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by daddy yankee
That'd would change my views.

As of now I'm not too happy with what I saw yesterday.
Well....daddy yankee , plzzz get Happy.....an`ll make Wasim a girl
This whole new generation gives Rock* a way to make all the fans happy...time well tell. cheers
Old 03-30-2007   #18
Pignoah
While you make pretty speeches.

Pignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud of
The Russians were there to tie in the Cold War and how they were selling weapons cheap and shit. Showing how Big Smoke went from Grove to king of crack.
Old 03-30-2007   #19
pacCinHECKLER&K

I'll almost bet that the extra hours of gameplay rocCstar will release is in an updated version of VC or SA
Old 03-30-2007   #20
Jon P
Free your mind up

Jon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by pacCinHECKLER&K
I'll almost bet that the extra hours of gameplay rocCstar will release is in an updated version of VC or SA
no way it'd be enormous sized files
Old 03-30-2007   #21
pacCinHECKLER&K

TRUE! but they are promising hours and hours of additional game play, and with all these connections it could be possible for them to bag it and sell it via internet containing a large size file to download, and it would real suc if they keep the whole dayum game in the setting of liberty city! RocCstar has got to have something very enormous up there sleeve
Old 03-30-2007   #22
Jon P
Free your mind up

I see what you man

but all I'm saying that for them to model cities like that it would cost an ass load to d/l in x-box points, and a 20 gb hard drive wouldn't be sufficient.
Old 03-30-2007   #23
pacCinHECKLER&K

LOGICALLY! yes! i was never really up on the specifications of the 360 or ps3 as to what it can do.... but it'd be really sweet if they either made this thing 2 disc or made the additional hours of gameplay in other cities(SAorVC)