Old 03-30-2007   #16
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Thing is, we don't really know if this new Liberty City will relate at all to the old one. I would love to be driving around and say "Hey, I recognize this place!" once I spot a familiar site graphically enhanced and rearranged with additions made. We can only hope for so many things. It would be nice for Rockstar to reveal those secrets of Liberty City in GTA IV though (the tunnel to "Uptown", observatory, a 'fixed' Ghost Town location, etc).
Old 03-30-2007   #17
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonny Foreli
maybe you can ride one up to the observatory which you cant get to in gta 3
I had that same Idea ....to the observatory ! cheers