Old 03-30-2007   #1
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Cable cars?

Noticed this when I was watching the trailer a few minutes ago:

Perhaps you'll be able to use them as an alternate method of crossing the river.

Last edited by Slim Trashman; 03-30-2007 at 02:38 PM..
Slim Trashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007   #2
TheNamelessGuy
tässä lukee jänniä asioita.

TheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura about
Maybe it's like the trains in GTA3.
Old 03-30-2007   #3
fluff
Dead Milkman

fluff is an unknown quantity at this point
ah cool nice find
i dont know how i missed it

Bow chick bow wow
fluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007   #4
Macey
Registered Whore

Macey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud of
That's a cable car Slim. It's used mainly around mountainous regions to get to high altitude places.
Old 03-30-2007   #5
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Yeah I know what they are, I just could not think of the name Thanks.
Old 03-30-2007   #6
Macey
Registered Whore

Macey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud of

I'll be definitely having a go on that though. I bet the scenery would be great.
Old 03-30-2007   #7
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macey
That's a cable car Slim. It's used mainly around mountainous regions to get to high altitude places.
Used around mountains , cool that could be a hint its going up to a Mt. resort maybe
Old 03-30-2007   #8
Sir Baralot
ManBearPig
Newbie Member

Sir Baralot is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah, I noticed this too.
I hope it will be usable.
Not like the damn Trams in San Andreas.
Bare-foot servants too
Sir Baralot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007   #9
Macey
Registered Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireGod
Used around mountains , cool that could be a hint its going up to a Mt. resort maybe
Maybe. But the gradient of the cable looks very horizontal, so I'm thinking it'll just go across to the other side of the river.
Old 03-30-2007   #10
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman
Yeah I know what they are, I just could not think of the name Thanks.
@ ST , Thank you for seeing that...cheers

Last edited by FG; 03-30-2007 at 02:45 PM..
FG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007   #11
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
Yeah New York has a bunch of those. I wanted to ride one when I was there, but never got the chance.
Old 03-30-2007   #12
FG
CJ would be so proud

Rock* doesnt have to stck with the actual geographical lay out of the real life area , so who knows maybe a Mt. close by
Old 03-30-2007   #13
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Yeah I'm really pushing they throw in some originality to the setting. So far it just looks incredibly similar to the real life NYC. When Rockstar uses their imagination the outcome is always great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireGod
That so should have been in San Andreas. Riding up Mt. Chiliad everytime you desired just took too long, and flying up was just.. meh.
Old 03-30-2007   #14
Macey
Registered Whore

True. I was really hoping for a mountainous area to be seen in the trailer, because I'd love to explore them. But I shan't give up my hopes.
Old 03-30-2007   #15
Werdoop

Werdoop is on a distinguished roadWerdoop is on a distinguished roadWerdoop is on a distinguished roadWerdoop is on a distinguished roadWerdoop is on a distinguished road
maybe you can ride one up to the observatory which you cant get to in gta 3
Werdoop is offline   Reply With Quote