Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-30-2007   #16
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
There will be scans of this released for those who can't find the mag. I managed to find the SA issue though, and I still have it!

Look for it in a bookstore, I can assure you Wal-Mart and Target will sell their copies quite quickly.
Old 03-30-2007   #17
Shadow Conception

Shadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman
Great find! Thanks for posting! This is exactly the same thing that happened with San Andreas, except I believe San Andreas was the June issue (of '04 that is). Even the San Andreas issue had 10 pages
I remember that issue. :0
Shadow Conception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007   #18
DJ Nick
Hellloooo

DJ Nick will become famous soon enoughDJ Nick will become famous soon enoughDJ Nick will become famous soon enoughDJ Nick will become famous soon enoughDJ Nick will become famous soon enoughDJ Nick will become famous soon enoughDJ Nick will become famous soon enough
I still own that issue, believe it or not.
Old 03-30-2007   #19
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by phreak
There will be scans of this released for those who can't find the mag. I managed to find the SA issue though, and I still have it!

Look for it in a bookstore, I can assure you Wal-Mart and Target will sell their copies quite quickly.
Well I remember with the SA article, GTAGaming got in trouble when Neil posted the article, but I think that may have been because it was text and not scans. I'm going to try to get my hands on this as quickly as possible, but probably will look over the scans here first.

I still own the issue too. I take a glimpse at it every once and awhile for the memories
Old 03-30-2007   #20
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Nice to see a mag with it, New Character Art looks great and Slim, we were right, that was the new font on Xbox.com.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007   #21
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
It's not a new font You mean new logo design. Yeah I guess that's official now. I was kinda hoping we'd stick to the old logo, without the fancy bevel effects, but hey, nothing has been confirmed on it. So maybe these logos are still just for show.
Old 03-30-2007   #22
Sir Baralot
ManBearPig
Newbie Member

Sir Baralot is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks very much for the heads up.
I'll definately have to purchase this.
Also, I'm in agreement with everyone here, that artwork is truly amazing.
Why do games take sooooo long to come out???
Bare-foot servants too
Sir Baralot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007   #23
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Man, GTA IV wouldn't seem as good if it came out tomorrow instead of October. I will only grow impatient around a week from the release date. I'm too focussed on reliving those memories that the San Andreas previews, etc left me in 2004. March 2004 - October 2004 was just awesome. Something new to learn about the game every day, San Andreas Saturday on GameSpot, etc.

And yeah, the artwork looks great. Over the years, the vector artwork has grown better and better with each new GTA.
Old 03-30-2007   #24
SA

SA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enough
eh, i'm not gonna waste my money and get a magazine just for one article. Most-likely the scans will be out on the net.

Lol, saturday GTA:SA updates we're awesome. I remember the fuckin highway update, and the food update. gosh i was surprised.
SA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007   #25
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

You may regret it a year from now. Really they're great for the memories, and you earn the bragging right of saying "Hey, I own the world exclusive GTA IV preview". The quality of the actual magazine is better than the quality of scans anyhow.
Old 03-30-2007   #26
Sir Baralot
ManBearPig
Newbie Member

Quote:
Man, GTA IV wouldn't seem as good if it came out tomorrow instead of October. I will only grow impatient around a week from the release date. I'm too focussed on reliving those memories that the San Andreas previews, etc left me in 2004. March 2004 - October 2004 was just awesome. Something new to learn about the game every day, San Andreas Saturday on GameSpot, etc.

And yeah, the artwork looks great. Over the years, the vector artwork has grown better and better with each new GTA.

So the next load of info we're going to get will be from said magazine article then, you think?
Or would you say there'll be more information released before then?
Bare-foot servants too
Old 03-30-2007   #27
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

I think the GI issue will be the next bit of news. It's a world exclusive, so I expect Rockstar will have it all there. By the way, I didn't notice this at first, but May 2007 issue means next month, April, since that's how magazines work. X's issue is released the month before X.
Old 03-30-2007   #28
Sir Baralot
ManBearPig
Newbie Member

Quote:
I think the GI issue will be the next bit of news. It's a world exclusive, so I expect Rockstar will have it all there. By the way, I didn't notice this at first, but May 2007 issue means next month, April, since that's how magazines work. X's issue is released the month before X.

Cool! So it's not that much of a wait then!
Bare-foot servants too
Old 03-30-2007   #29
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Yeah exactly what I realized "Woot! A few weeks to wait!"

Unless GI literally meant the issue released in May, which would be June's issue, which is exactly what happened with San Andreas, except this is 3 years later (Wow, San Andreas really was a long time ago).
Old 03-30-2007   #30
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Himuro
Ehehehe.

The most notable new features and stuff shall be revealed in the next issue of GI, like I expected.
Thanks for that Himuro , sweet