Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-30-2007   #1
tmac9wr

tmac9wr is on a distinguished roadtmac9wr is on a distinguished road
Very Unlikely...But very cool

Here's something that is EXTREMELY unlikely, but I personally would be wicked sweet:

"I killed people, smuggeld people, sold people...perhaps here, things will be different."

I know this is not going to happen, but how cool would that be if R* showed this trailer which portrayed our Russian main character at the halfway point in the story?! The first half of the story would show this Russian refugee acting out the actions in the 1980s which he describes in this trailer (killing, smuggling, selling, etc.) in a currupt, growing, and action packed Vice City. Vice City (or Miami) was a hotbed for crime due to the cocaine trade, and Russian refugees had a large hand in that (especially those with contacts within the Russian military). The second half would try and find out that, "perhaps here (in Liberty) things will be different." This part of the story would be in a more modern time.

This speculation has no substance is is 100% inaccurate, but does anyone else share my interest in a storyline that could possibly follow this? In my fantasy world, once you beat the storyline campaign you could travel between the 80s and the present in order to do whatever fun stuff you wanted.
tmac9wr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007   #2
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
Someone posted it here , that the new guy would be the one to say the words...
" things will be differant "
Old 03-30-2007   #3
tmac9wr

tmac9wr is on a distinguished roadtmac9wr is on a distinguished road
that's not what I'm trying to say, read it again, I'm talking about what "things willl be different" could possibly mean.
tmac9wr is offline   Reply With Quote