Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-29-2007   #1
X-reS
Looks better in real life.

X-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to behold
Talking ITs liberty City :)

Ok I know your going to say that it is obvious ,but there seems to be some doubter.

Here are some reasons why we know its liberty city.

By the ferry terminal it say Liberty with the L and T gone.

If you watch the part in the huge metropolice with lots of advertisement. They are advertising the liberty tree which was the paper in the GTA3

In back of the boat it say Liberty City.

Feel free to add your own.
Old 03-29-2007   #2
Rylo
Legendary Mem- Oh wait :(
Banned

Rylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the rough

A few more hints to it being in Liberty City. "Liberty Tree".... "Welcome to Liberty City"... "I <3 Liberty City"

Bigger picture here
Rylo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007   #3
Free Mike
Registered Abuser

Free Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the rough
There is an LCPD police car in clip. That settles it completely.
Old 03-29-2007   #4
ReLLo
Banned
Banned

ReLLo is an unknown quantity at this point
I was thinking maybe they REMADE the Liberty City from GTA1?
ReLLo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007   #5
Cpt_Chris
Amateur Member

Cpt_Chris is on a distinguished roadCpt_Chris is on a distinguished road
I know a lot of people seemed uneasy that its LC, but i for one am excited because LC has been my favorite gta city so far, and i think its great for the next gen shift. who knows...maybe the plan is to redo VC next...doubt it though :/

Last edited by Cpt_Chris; 03-29-2007 at 11:04 PM.. Reason: i found out why things were different
Cpt_Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007   #6
X-Z
testing, testing, 1,2,3
Newbie Member

X-Z is an unknown quantity at this point
And there is a scene with the "Statue of LIBERTY", this also concludes that it is set in liberty
X-Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007   #7
rcguy150
Resident Bitch

rcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enough
Maybe this is the beginning of a re-make of all the towns again. =p

in the next GTA watch them remake Vice City, and then San Andreas with its 3 cities...haha. I can dream.
Old 03-29-2007   #8
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
You are so right , my thoughts exactly.
Old 03-30-2007   #9
~Schwab
*smiles*

~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Z
And there is a scene with the "Statue of LIBERTY", this also concludes that it is set in liberty
What, so you've never heard of the Statue of Liberty in New York City?
~Schwab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007   #10
Pivac

Pivac is an unknown quantity at this point
Ah, it's just nice to see all this stuff back... I really didn't expect it's gonna be Liberty or any of these "III" cities.

Just look at Cluckin Bell stuff on that pic. Awesome.
Old 03-30-2007   #11
Comeback209

Comeback209 is on a distinguished roadComeback209 is on a distinguished roadComeback209 is on a distinguished road
I don't think the game is just based on Liberty City, but rather Liberty.

for example.

Liberty = New York.

Liberty City = New York City
Comeback209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007   #12
gtarocks
Newbie Member

gtarocks is an unknown quantity at this point
This disapointed me. I wanted to see a brand new location. Liberty sucks
gtarocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007   #13
Antonio Montana

Antonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura about
You know what excites me the most about the Statue of Liberty? It will be jumpable off and it will be totally awesome to chute yourself from it
Antonio Montana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007   #14
Xboxlover2

Xboxlover2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtarocks
This disapointed me. I wanted to see a brand new location. Liberty sucks
Umm, use some common sense. This isn't going to be the same Liberty City we've seen previously.
Xboxlover2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007   #15
TheNamelessGuy
tässä lukee jänniä asioita.

TheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenGAMES
You know what excites me the most about the Statue of Liberty? It will be jumpable off and it will be totally awesome to chute yourself from it
Like the statue of liberty mod for GTA3. It was fun.