Old 03-31-2007   #1
Leeham

Leeham is on a distinguished roadLeeham is on a distinguished road
'Visit Vice City'

http://www.computerandvideogames.com....php?id=161126

Quote:
Visit Vice City!
Keen-eyed viewers with seriously-ninja Photoshop skills will notice an interesting in-game ad five seconds into the trailer. On the top left of the shot just above the wall is a sign that says "Visit Vice City - $300", leading many internet forums to explode with messages of "OMG!!11 MULTIPLE CITIEZ IN GTAIV!1"

So yeah, we might be getting a tiny bit ahead of ourselves taking this tiniest of glimpses as evidence that GTA IV will contain multiple, country-wide locals, but what would be more next-gen than a trip to all three cities that we've explored so vigorously on PS2? Having said that, would Vice City even look like Vice City in a modern day setting?
Wasn't there a sign in GTA3 that was near the airport that said that anyway?
Leeham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007   #2
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
I've already got most of that in my screenshot's thread, link below sig.
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007   #3
Roger Explosion
Banned
Banned

Roger Explosion is an unknown quantity at this point
I hope not. I want either Liberty State, or LC as the representative in an international world based on airports. I'd like to see LC as the platform for other, newer, cities - perhaps Carcer or a fake London. I really do want to see London.
Roger Explosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007   #4
jayuk2

jayuk2 is an unknown quantity at this point
would be kwality if you could visit. but wether they would have missons or not is unsure. because doin a next gen map aswell as a old city could be alot to ask for.
jayuk2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007   #5
Terminator-UK
*Account Closed*

Terminator-UK is an unknown quantity at this point
I like the idea of the original GTA, all the cities in one place.
We know Liberty City isn't far from Las Venturas...
Terminator-UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007   #6
Pablo Escobar Jr.
Veteran Member

Pablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond repute
Errr, Liberty City is like 8000 miles from Las Venturas irl. (New York - Las Vegas)

Hot Buttered Soul
Pablo Escobar Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007   #7
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeham
Wasn't there a sign in GTA3 that was near the airport that said that anyway?
Miami was the city referred to in GTAIII.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007   #8
kylea

kylea has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Hope The Gamplay Is Like Vc And Not Like The Pc Version Of San Andreas
kylea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007   #9
Cannavaro
[13]

Cannavaro is an unknown quantity at this point
Yes! I Enjoyed Vice city on the PC More than San andreas. I Mean both of them were excellent and well made games but i like Vice City better because it wasnt always so depressing, and i love the 80's! =]

Perhaps Here, Things will Be Different
Cannavaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007   #10
Roger Explosion
Banned
Banned

Roger Explosion is an unknown quantity at this point
I love Rockstar. They put one tiny little billboard in a few frames worth of animation, and it sets the interet abuzz.

ANNOUNCEMENT: THE BUZZ THAT I HAD BEFORE GTA:SA IS NOW BACK FOR IV.
Roger Explosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007   #11
BigMike

BigMike is on a distinguished roadBigMike is on a distinguished roadBigMike is on a distinguished roadBigMike is on a distinguished road
I'm going to say that R* is going to stick with Liberty..one giant Liberty

and then go Vice City with GTA V and maybe we will see GTA London....and then GTA SA once again..

THe possibilities are so fucking endless its ridiculous
Old 03-31-2007   #12
Sonikdude750
you cant handle the truth

Sonikdude750 is on a distinguished roadSonikdude750 is on a distinguished roadSonikdude750 is on a distinguished road
I'd really rather see LC and possibly a new city more than anything else. Putting SA in the game just seems like too much. Adding VC wouldn't be as bad, but I've gotten kind of bored with it lately, and I'm fine with just LC. It would be cool if they put a new city in too though, I would really like that.
Sonikdude750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007   #13
Antonio Montana

Antonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura about
@BigMike
what GTA V? GTAIV is opening a new GTA era which is the fourth era and I doubt the one that comes after GTAIV will be GTA V!
Antonio Montana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007   #14
pacCinHECKLER&K

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenGAMES
@BigMike
what GTA V? GTAIV is opening a new GTA era which is the fourth era and I doubt the one that comes after GTAIV will be GTA V!

I agree! i doubt that GTA V wont come till about 6- 9 years from now when the next-next gen console will be made. jus like they did wit the last series since every new GTA comes out every 3 years or so. So my guess is that if VC and SA arent in the game they will make updated modern current day versions of these cities within these years to come before they make GTA V for the next-next gen console.