Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-30-2007   #1
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
GTAIV opening Theme Music :

What is it this time , any ideas ? EDIT : opening credits - my bad !

like each game has it , you here it you know its for that game.

You may comment on the theme of other games , compare them.

Make suggestions , like what you heard in the trailer ?

Will that be it what you heard in the trailer , who composed it ,etc;

Last edited by FG; 03-30-2007 at 07:56 PM..
FG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007   #2
Himuro
These boots are made for walking

Himuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura about
Hmmm. Good question.

BTW, does anyone know the name of the opening credit song for GTAIII?
Himuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007   #3
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Himuro
Hmmm. Good question.

BTW, does anyone know the name of the opening credit song for GTAIII?
GTA III Title music info....

O Mio Babbino Caro, performed by Renee Fleming.
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007   #4
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Well, with the stories games the Theme could be heard on the website, same with GTA3, but the composers are usually kept quiet, I'd like to see something done by Mogwai, kinda modern rock-edge to give off that city feeling, listen to tracks like Auto-Rock and We're No Here from the Miami Vice soundtrack to get the kind of style I mean.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007   #5
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
I wanna know that to , so be watching someone knows , that is my Fav of all time it sucked me in to play ...ahh memories
Old 03-30-2007   #6
Himuro

Himuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Clansman:.

Is it a licensed track? Because I want an mp3 of it
Old 03-30-2007   #7
FG
CJ would be so proud

Quote:

Thans for that CM , i loved that thme.

@ ash thanks , also
@ Himuro ,also good Q:
Old 03-30-2007   #8
The top Don

The top Don is an unknown quantity at this point
sounds sort of GTA IIIish if u know what i mean
Old 03-30-2007   #9
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
That was the song used in the trailer, which can be heard on Double Clef FM. The one used in the opening credits, I still don't know who done that, I have an extended mix of the song (4min30) and the artist is credited as Ethereal Sound.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007   #10
FG
CJ would be so proud

@ ash , thanks for that ...it will help us find it.
Old 03-30-2007   #11
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Ahhh, you're right Ash, it was done by two guys, bah, can't remember, i'll have a search.
Old 03-30-2007   #12
Himuro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ash_735
That was the song used in the trailer, which can be heard on Double Clef FM. The one used in the opening credits, I still don't know who done that, I have an extended mix of the song (4min30) and the artist is credited as Ethereal Sound.
Can you put it on yousendit and pm me the link?
Old 03-30-2007   #13
The top Don

The top Don is an unknown quantity at this point
i thought i heard the song before, thanks ash
Old 03-30-2007   #14
Wicked Member

The two guys names are...

Craig Conner and Stuart Ross

They were just session musicians though.
Old 03-30-2007   #15
FG
CJ would be so proud

Quote:
The two guys names are...

Craig Conner and Stuart Ross

They were just session musicians though.
@ Thanks CM
if some one finds it post a link so as to listen , cheers