Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-29-2007   #1
Pivotto
Loading - Please Wait

Pivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura about
The Big Wait: What Will YOU Do?

This is probably the most pointless thread ever, but I felt obligated to make it

So, as you wait for the trailer to be released, what will you do as you wait? I found myself playing Runescape (please refrain from negative comments) for about 2 hours, but then I had the urge to play San Andreas, so that's what I'm going to be doing. So let's here it everyone, what will YOU be doing?
Old 03-29-2007   #2
Kwanza

Kwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enough
Yeah, I already played some San Andreas MP for a bit, I tried to speed run it last night, got to Las Venturas and fell asleep.

I'll probably do the usual, play GoW and CS:S to pass time. It's spring break, so theres not a lot else to do since everyone is away on holidays.
Kwanza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007   #3
swallowed

swallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really nice
Well, I am probably going to play Vice City Stories or another game to kill off the wait.
swallowed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007   #4
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Sit on my ass and be here all day and night, and maybe get my supper sometime soon.
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007   #5
swallowed

swallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really nice
There are about 5 and a half hours left for me, I should see the trailer sometime after my supper
swallowed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007   #6
Rurouni
Most Wanted

Rurouni is on a distinguished roadRurouni is on a distinguished road
i cant wait 5 more hours I will just play oblivion and try to beat everything in the game!

Youtube Account - ADD
Rurouni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007   #7
Japisee
Addicted Member

Japisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond repute
The question is; what will you do during March and October?
Japisee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007   #8
Macey
Registered Whore

Macey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud of
Try and keep myself busy by watching TV or watching Family Guy.
Old 03-29-2007   #9
GTAmissions.com
Amateur Member

GTAmissions.com is on a distinguished roadGTAmissions.com is on a distinguished roadGTAmissions.com is on a distinguished roadGTAmissions.com is on a distinguished roadGTAmissions.com is on a distinguished road
I'm stuck at work. Gunna cut home early to try and gank the trailor and upload to the youtube!

mm mmmmmmm
GTAmissions.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007   #10
Nediar
Piece Of Shit

Nediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really nice
well this is me off on my easter holidays now so i'm going out with the guys *as the girlfriend is staying in tonight* and getting drunk, come home god knows what time and watch the trailer.

not gonna look at the threads "OMFG THAT WAS AMAZING" or whatever, ruin the surprise. just straight to the trailer :p

XBL: SteveOTNS
Nediar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007   #11
WhatWhat
Banned
Banned

WhatWhat is an unknown quantity at this point
I've got tons of uni work to do tonight so the trailer is something to look forward to after it all rather than something to wait around for.

"not gonna look at the threads "OMFG THAT WAS AMAZING" or whatever, ruin the surprise. just straight to the trailer :p"

and snap!
WhatWhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007   #12
Roxstein
/\ಠ‿ಠ\

Roxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant future
Masturbate. [/zero]

Naw, I'll just stay on MSN and all that and wait for it.
Old 03-29-2007   #13
Pivotto
Loading - Please Wait

Pivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura about
Hmm, played SA for about an hour and to be honest I'm quite bored. Hmm what to do... maybe I'll skate for a while.

EDIT: I'll watch 2 movies! Seeing as how there's 4 and a half hours left, I can squeeze 2 movies in to that. Hmm, The Warriors, MI:III, X3, Jason X; hmm o.O
Old 03-29-2007   #14
Kwanza

Kwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enough
Get a GoW game going and I'll join in
Kwanza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007   #15
WhatWhat
Banned
Banned

WhatWhat is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pivotto
Hmm, played SA for about an hour and to be honest I'm quite bored. Hmm what to do... maybe I'll skate for a while.
nice choice, wish the weather was alright here for it.
WhatWhat is offline   Reply With Quote