Old 03-29-2007   #31
Jon P
Free your mind up

Jon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud of
London 1960's
Old 03-29-2007   #32
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
Modern. I'm hoping Chicago, but I'm expecting anything.
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007   #33
aRTee
Kustom Kulture

aRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond repute
I think it will be set in London or Chicago typed area, but im 100% sure it wont go out from English language, no tokyo or anything..
aRTee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007   #34
comics22
Do the Testris shuffle!

comics22 is on a distinguished roadcomics22 is on a distinguished roadcomics22 is on a distinguished road
im hoping for the 60's 0r 70's possibly 1968 for a date...moslty because the cars are much cooler. i dont give a crap about what the guy looks like (who says it has to be a guy eh? theres a whole new can of worms) i mostly hope that the scenery graphics are good and the AI stuff is alot better. im not too picky about the cars because well if i didnt liek em im sure there will be car mods within a month. and as we all know 98% of car mods look a bizillion times better than the GTA cars.

i do liek the idea of it taking place in brazil or somehitng. it would be sweet to be able to go to the airport and "fly" between cities. possibly like London, chicago, and some city in brazil.

i hope were not thinking too much outside the box and it turns out to be essentially new cities in the same area as San andreas, but whatever they do i hope they keep the no load screens

theres 28 minutes till it goes, i really have no idea why im getting all excited about it because A) i dont have a 360 or ps3 and dont plan to get one in the next 2-3 years. and B) it still wont come out till october, then as we all know it will be pushed back till november like it always is.
comics22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007   #35
lupwnthe3rd
Newbie Member

lupwnthe3rd is an unknown quantity at this point
I have a feeling it will be london 1969, and kent paul will be the main character.
lupwnthe3rd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007   #36
ballabeata
Schaffe

ballabeata is on a distinguished roadballabeata is on a distinguished roadballabeata is on a distinguished road
Middle US Modern Times.
ballabeata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007   #37
billyboy_999

billyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to behold
That would be funny... I'm saying chicago, modern.
billyboy_999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007   #38
qwertyuio
The world needs some love

qwertyuio is on a distinguished roadqwertyuio is on a distinguished road
OK guys im downloading the trailer as we speak ill annouce winner soon
and im dling it because r* crashed its taking an hour to download