Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-29-2007   #181
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Havok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond repute
now i no it keeps coming up with the word liberty everywhere but im sticking with the belief that its new york i mean there are the noticable landmarks the roads all look like they came out of a high quality true crime and the fact that LC has been done twice now
Havok_Jro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007   #182
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by havok_jro
now i no it keeps coming up with the word liberty everywhere but im sticking with the belief that its new york i mean there are the noticable landmarks the roads all look like they came out of a high quality true crime and the fact that LC has been done twice now
I'm taking it you haven't seen the new LCPD cop car yet?
Old 03-29-2007   #183
Tendercrisp
Hi.
Addicted Member

Tendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Clansman:.
Here's two screens from the trailer that show something with Liberty in it...Thread Link.

This shows the Liberty Tree Office and new shops.

This one shows another two signs of Liberty, above the Ferry sign and on the train/ferry.

Looks like cluckin' bell will be returning...

Look. "America's next top Hooker" (top pic)
Tendercrisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007   #184
Gupi
In the hizzouse

Gupi is on a distinguished roadGupi is on a distinguished roadGupi is on a distinguished roadGupi is on a distinguished road
Have Rockstar ever named any of their cities after a real life city? Nope. I doubt they'll start now.
Old 03-29-2007   #185
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Havok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by phreak
I'm taking it you haven't seen the new LCPD cop car yet?
oh i've seen it im just in denial lol
Havok_Jro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007   #186
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, let's deny it's Liberty City because we've all played it before. Let's forget that Liberty City in III didn't stick at all to the original setup Rockstar North had in the top-down games. Let's forget that, according to the pattern, Liberty City will be changed drastically.
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007   #187
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tendercrisp
If you pause the video on 4 seconds and look directly above the word MEGA on the sign, you will see a really small sign saying visit VICE CITY $300. Good eyes required.
I see it now. That would be just brilliant if you could fly there.
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007   #188
Scott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tendercrisp
If you pause the video on 4 seconds and look directly above the word MEGA on the sign, you will see a really small sign saying visit VICE CITY $300. Good eyes required.
Holy shit, you've got good eyes.

Definitely says it though.

Screencapped and enhanced the sign.
Old 03-29-2007   #189
C-Bullets
Playboy X

C-Bullets is on a distinguished roadC-Bullets is on a distinguished roadC-Bullets is on a distinguished roadC-Bullets is on a distinguished road
the GETaLIFE building lol. Amazing that there is the BK bridge, I wonder how big this city will be this time around.
C-Bullets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007   #190
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
After just a min: teaser ...I think you will see more Rock* hints about places an people in due time. The pic`s so far or amazing
Old 03-29-2007   #191
billyboy_999

billyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott
Holy shit, you've got good eyes.

Definitely says it though.

Screencapped and enhanced the sign.
That's just awesome, no chance in hell I would have caught that on the low res version. Rockstar might just throw Vice city kinda like the LC mission in SA.
billyboy_999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007   #192
Bladexen

Bladexen is on a distinguished roadBladexen is on a distinguished road
Trailer Based on koyaanisqatsi movie. I have one that I made like that movie.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Rx3TcvVv8hg
Music by Philip Glass, seems like they where inspired by it. Anyways very nice trailer.
Bladexen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007   #193
GTA Mike
Eh?

GTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to behold
hmm, A European (Russian?) character, could be interesting
Old 03-29-2007   #194
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
Maybe a mission in mother russia to make things differant
Old 03-29-2007   #195
Fido 14
Newbie Member

Fido 14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by pitchshifter_psi

ped pic
Is it me, or is her hand through the paper bag?