Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-28-2007   #1
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
GTA Logo Tweaked?!

Source page: Xbox.com

So uh.. :0

Guess this is official, since Xbox.com wouldn't just tweak the logo themselves.

Thanks to ash for showing me this.

Last edited by Slim Trashman; 03-28-2007 at 08:17 PM..
Slim Trashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007   #2
Mjuboy
Victim of Desire

Mjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura about
i think this is the first time that R* have used a 3D effect on the GTA Text, if I'm not mistaken.

Some Useful Links
My Website | Get Firefox!
Mjuboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007   #3
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
Looks very nice, real...dare I say it...Modern.
Old 03-28-2007   #4
SoReal
Birmingham...uk's ghetto
Newbie Member

SoReal has a little shameless behaviour in the past
erm i think its just modded to fit in there website template.
SoReal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007   #5
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
Xbox.com uses official logos for their game banners.
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007   #6
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Exactly, I just hope that was a temp logo.
Old 03-28-2007   #7
SoReal
Birmingham...uk's ghetto
Newbie Member

yes,but its simply been made to fit all in one line so it works as a banner.Otherwise the banner would just have a small logo in the middle and two large gaps either side.

Its simply been made to fit their sites template.yes official logo but i dont think it means anything
Old 03-28-2007   #8
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
Well, yeah.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman
Exactly, I just hope that was a temp logo.
Why temporary? It looks fine. It could be worse, if that's what you want. ;P
Old 03-28-2007   #9
Kwanza

Kwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enough
I think it looks nice, a bit more modernized. And of course this is the new one, Xbox.com wouldn't mod it to fit on their template.
Kwanza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007   #10
SoReal
Birmingham...uk's ghetto
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterfl0w
I think it looks nice, a bit more modernized. And of course this is the new one, Xbox.com wouldn't mod it to fit on their template.
lmao,why? imagine making a banner out the way the original logo is set out.It would look naff.All they done was prolly request r* to make them a one line version....i cant believe im discussing something so small.

wow r* are clever lmao
Old 03-28-2007   #11
Thundercracker

To clarify:

GRAND
THEFT
AUTO
<NAME>

but on Xbox.com it's

GRAND THEFT AUTO <NAME>

They likely have it on one line to fill the banner space as there's nothing but it on there and it looks better than having it 85% black.

That is just going to effect it until Xbox.com makes a banner using the logo AND artwork.

Edit: Personally I have no problem with it that way or the normal way.
Old 03-28-2007   #12
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olin
Well, yeah.Why temporary? It looks fine. It could be worse, if that's what you want. ;P
Eh, just don't want to see everything change.
Old 03-28-2007   #13
SoReal
Birmingham...uk's ghetto
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olin
To clarify:

GRAND
THEFT
AUTO
<NAME>

but on Xbox.com it's

GRAND THEFT AUTO <NAME>

They likely have it on one line to fill the banner space as there's nothing but it on there and it looks better than having it 85% black.

That is just going to effect it until Xbox.com makes a banner using the logo AND artwork.

Edit: Personally I have no problem with it that way or the normal way.
at last...i was tryna explain what i meant but you done it perfect for me.and i agree who cares about logo...so far gta covers,books,logos have all been excellent...so im sure there gonna maintain there usualy high standards.
Old 03-28-2007   #14
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoReal
at last...i was tryna explain what i meant but you done it perfect for me.and i agree who cares about logo...so far gta covers,books,logos have all been excellent...so im sure there gonna maintain there usualy high standards.
High standards , that you can count on. You said it just fine
Old 03-28-2007   #15
LordLeverette
AKA Conquerer and AKA GtaGuy

LordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enough
The logo doesnt have lots of red, like the counter... I do think that logo's gonna stay, but it may be arranged like in previous games
GRAND
THEFT
AUTO