Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-28-2007   #1
Mjuboy
Victim of Desire

Mjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura about
1UP predicts what could be in GTA IV

Click

Interesting article...
Mjuboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007   #2
SoReal
Birmingham...uk's ghetto
Newbie Member

SoReal has a little shameless behaviour in the past
link dont work for me :s

edit: ahhh works now
SoReal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007   #3
WhatWhat
Banned
Banned

WhatWhat is an unknown quantity at this point
Multiplayer storyline would be wicked. Would no longer have to deliberate who gets to play with my housemates.
WhatWhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007   #4
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Multiplayer storyline, IMO, would be horrible.
Old 03-28-2007   #5
WhatWhat
Banned
Banned

Well i would imagine it would be optional. But as I see it in splitscreen (or network, whatever) cooperating on a mission would be shit hot.
Old 03-28-2007   #6
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Not with GTA. In order for co-op missions in a storyline to work as an optional mode, EVERY mission would require you in single player to have some random dude hanging around. It just wouldn't make sense. I say, if there's going to be multiplayer, keep it out of the storyline.
Old 03-28-2007   #7
WhatWhat
Banned
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman
EVERY mission would require you in single player to have some random dude hanging around.
Not neccesarily, it could be explained in a storyline which is oppened up once co op is started. And if its optional why should you be the one the say keep it out, just dont play it. I'd rather enjoy it with other people than play it all on my own.
Old 03-28-2007   #8
Pivac

Pivac is an unknown quantity at this point
I agree with Slim, but there should be some multiplayer sidemissions, races or something that doesn't really affect storyline. It should be optional, because there are many people who enjoy singleplay, including me. That way everyone would be satisfied.
Pivac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007   #9
SoReal
Birmingham...uk's ghetto
Newbie Member

SoReal has a little shameless behaviour in the past
they should add multiplayer mode (like GTA:SA) where you can play without internet.Aswell as on the menu add the option to join serves to play such modes amongst servers.
SoReal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007   #10
Rylo
Legendary Mem- Oh wait :(
Banned

Rylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the rough
I think if the game on a multiplayer storyline, it would SUCK. Multiplayer online though is what would be cool.
Rylo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007   #11
WhatWhat
Banned
Banned

how exactly would it "SUCK"? just dont play it. theres obviously going to be a single player option because half the people who play the video games are geeks who have no freinds to play with so it wouldnt sell. Ideally the option of multiplayer on and offline would both be there, and thats entirely possible.
Old 03-28-2007   #12
Rylo
Banned

Rylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the rough
You just made possibly the stupidest post I have ever seen.

Let's say you don't have a friend over and you are doing a mission that requires you to do as a multiplayer mission. Yeah, exactly.
Old 03-28-2007   #13
WhatWhat
Banned
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatWhat
theres obviously going to be a single player option because half the people who play the video games are geeks who have no freinds to play with so it wouldnt sell..
did you miss that part? if its there it has to be optional for ^^^^ that reason. however in the extrememly unlikely situation what you said does happen I agree, it would suck.
Old 03-28-2007   #14
DBD
Banned
Banned

DBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these parts
Die please.

What if it is night-time and you have no friends over and you want to play, but you've already started the multiplayer storyline. Yes. Die.
DBD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007   #15
Rylo
Banned

If anything, it would be Multiplayer option, not single player. And it would still suck like that. The only thing I would think to be "cool" would maybe have side missions (like one or 2) that you and a friend could do. Even that would be stupid imo though. Still, that was a ree-tar-ded post fyi.