Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-26-2007   #1
WhatWhat
Banned
Banned

WhatWhat is an unknown quantity at this point
Anyone noticed...

Rockstar have timed the realease of their trailer for exactly firday Grenwich Mean Time (ignoring dst last week). Might be due to most of it being made in the uk but could mean something. But could mean a UK based setting. probably a longshot but hey.
WhatWhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007   #2
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Most likely to be with the fact that Rockstar are based in the UK, i see no relivance to the time of release as being something.
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007   #3
WhatWhat
Banned
Banned

tru tru, yeh i doubt it has myself tbh.

Still i think the fact GTA was made in the uk is something and it could be the time they give something to the fans over here for a change.
Old 03-26-2007   #4
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Yeah i'm glad myself that the UK can boast one of the most lucrative independant software houses, can't realy grumble at the time of the trailer release, just want them to " bring it on ".
Old 03-26-2007   #5
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
I agree the timeing is not at issue , perhaps a hint to the UK. For those who like a little country side .is it GTA custom to use UK country side. perhaps the city scape wishers will have there day along with UK getting the love this time.

Whatever it will be ......I think it`ll be a great , GTA experiene
Old 03-26-2007   #6
UnleadedPenguin

UnleadedPenguin is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatWhat
Rockstar have timed the realease of their trailer for exactly firday Grenwich Mean Time
As in midnight? Crap, that means I have to stay up late... or I might check first thing in the morning instead, when the server is back up after having crashed from all the viewings
Old 03-26-2007   #7
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
'Things will be different'

Lots of people have speculated London and maybe that's R*'s way of saying it's not going to be London. We'll see next week.

grimmy is a gay icon
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007   #8
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Gah, I just hope it's in the USA, but that's only my opinion.
Old 03-26-2007   #9
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
I might think its a coincidence or something. But i can shake the felling that it's going to be London or something.. I don't even know, if the game is good in general then London it is. Anything other than London with exception with anything to do with Asia(Ninja's.. etc) its good then
Old 03-26-2007   #10
Jon P
Free your mind up

Jon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman
Gah, I just hope it's in the USA, but that's only my opinion.

The US would be boring as we have had all major cities that are actually interesting.
Old 03-26-2007   #11
WhatWhat
Banned
Banned

Is it just me or do most people in the US not want the game to leave there? ...and if so why is that?
Old 03-26-2007   #12
Jon P
Free your mind up

Jon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud of
No idea I'm canadian and I want London
Old 03-26-2007   #13
Wicked Member

I dont realy have a care of the location, just as long as it doesn't go a step down from San Andreas.
Old 03-26-2007   #14
Macey
Registered Whore

Macey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud of
I wouldn't mind having the same kind of setup that San Andreas did, with the whole rural areas and such. I liked that.
Old 03-26-2007   #15
Goat
Amateur Member

Goat is on a distinguished roadGoat is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatWhat
Is it just me or do most people in the US not want the game to leave there? ...and if so why is that?
I'm from the US and don't care where IV is set as long as the game is good. They've covered just about everything anyway so it would be hard to have a US setting that would have a fresh feeling to it.