Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-26-2007   #16
Macey
Registered Whore

Macey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud of
I was just thinking whether a setting in an Austrian/Swiss type area is a good idea. Personally, I think it would be good to drive around the mountains.
Old 03-26-2007   #17
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ballabeata
Yeah. It will be atleast 10X the size of San Andreas (without wasted areas like back-o-beyond). Thats what I think. Chicago, Detroit, Colombus, Philadelphia, Camden, Baltimore, Boston, Atlanta, etc. could all be in it.
The back -o - Beyond could be by-passed after you did the few missions in that area, this GTAIV will have enough room with its new engine to make us all happy ..
an I bet you will be pleased at the results. Rock* has been watching us
Old 03-27-2007   #18
ReLLo
Banned
Banned

ReLLo is an unknown quantity at this point
I would think a Detroit like city, seeing as it has all the crajacking thefts and murders a GTA city would have.

But if it turns out the way I REALLY HOPE it will, we'll have Liberty City, Vice City, San Andreas and a new city to run around in, all on the game. Maybe even have a London, seeing as London WAS GTA's second setting...
ReLLo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007   #19
GoBlue65
Newbie Member

GoBlue65 is an unknown quantity at this point
I've been thinking, and I am pretty sure about one thing because of Lazlow being in the game. It won't be out of country, and it won't be set before vice city. It wouldn't make sense for him to be on an out of country radio station, and vice city stories was his first radio job.
GoBlue65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007   #20
jayuk2

jayuk2 is an unknown quantity at this point
^^ good point, and phew for that. any earlier i wouldnt like

Having it based in Detroit would be cool. Maybe even venture over to Canada, set at a snowy time of year maybe? or just some funky weather effects....
jayuk2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007   #21
SoReal
Birmingham...uk's ghetto
Newbie Member

SoReal has a little shameless behaviour in the past
carcer city in the 1970's
SoReal is offline   Reply With Quote