Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-24-2007   #1
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud of
Im so Excited!

This may be random but it and a bit of a pointless thread, but it just hit me. Im so excited about this game! GTA is one of the largest game series of all time and this is the biggest of the series yet! I just keep on thinking about the things that they could pull out with this, the possibilities are endless!
Cutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007   #2
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by PastorRichardsFanatic
This may be random but it and a bit of a pointless thread, but it just hit me. Im so excited about this game! GTA is one of the largest game series of all time and this is the biggest of the series yet! I just keep on thinking about the things that they could pull out with this, the possibilities are endless!
Yes, were all the same, but you could have posted this in a number of threads already made, like...

http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85863
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007   #3
Enemyinsurgent
dɒmɪneɪ

Enemyinsurgent is an unknown quantity at this point
Yes imagine how much it costs to make this game.

Enemyinsurgent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007   #4
SoReal
Birmingham...uk's ghetto
Newbie Member

SoReal has a little shameless behaviour in the past
man im kinda shocked we havent had more info leak about the release....usually get something just before the trailer :/
SoReal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007   #5
SA

SA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enough
I just want to see what GTA:IV looks like , really.

I hope it's not a crap ass trailer that shows no ingame content, lol.
SA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007   #6
SoReal
Birmingham...uk's ghetto
Newbie Member

SoReal has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by SA
I just want to see what GTA:IV looks like , really.

I hope it's not a crap ass trailer that shows no ingame content, lol.
hell yer!

i dont want some 10 second clip of a sunset with non-recoganisable music...then the message 'this time,its different' because i may resort to kickin some r* arse!!!
SoReal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007   #7
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
Yeah , take it out on the pixels...Edit : put it up on the top page of the forum. sound an all.

Last edited by FG; 03-29-2007 at 04:36 AM..
FG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007   #8
Vortigern

Vortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura about
I wonder why I'm so excited about this, I don't own a PS3 or a 360, and I'm not gonna buy any of it...Ow hell R*, just put the trailer on!
Vortigern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007   #9
kin

kin is an unknown quantity at this point
Me too! 10hrs remaining!
kin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007   #10
m_richy66
I hate censorship!

m_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enough
9 hours, 51 min, 56 sec
Old 03-29-2007   #11
Antonio Montana

Antonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura about
8 hours, 14 minutes for me, heh-heh!
Antonio Montana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007   #12
Pivotto
Loading - Please Wait

Pivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura about
6 Hours 53 Minutes here.
Old 03-29-2007   #13
Gupi
In the hizzouse

Gupi is on a distinguished roadGupi is on a distinguished roadGupi is on a distinguished roadGupi is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enemyinsurgent
Yes imagine how much it costs to make this game.
Imagine how much profit they'll make.
Old 03-29-2007   #14
Kwanza

Kwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enough
I'm really pumped, I'm a big fan of GTA, as are the rest of you :p

This week has gone incredibly slow because I've been waiting for this trailer non-stop. I really can't wait
Kwanza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007   #15
stephen_robinson
don't tase me bro!

stephen_robinson is an unknown quantity at this point
To be honest, its more exciting because theres no info or screens of it yet. I can't wait either.

3 hours 19 mins