Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-24-2007   #46
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
FX is a channel from Fox that shows Fox Based action/crime/drama shows with some comedy in between. At least that what the channel does here in the UK.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007   #47
Rurouni
Most Wanted

Rurouni is on a distinguished roadRurouni is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ash_735
FX is a channel from Fox that shows Fox Based action/crime/drama shows with some comedy in between. At least that what the channel does here in the UK.
same thing over here.....

Youtube Account - ADD

Last edited by Rurouni; 03-24-2007 at 04:28 PM..
Rurouni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007   #48
BigMike

BigMike is on a distinguished roadBigMike is on a distinguished roadBigMike is on a distinguished roadBigMike is on a distinguished road
Things will be different just means that once the trailer is released....gaming as we know it will change...

IE: GTA 4 is supposedly going to redefine next gen gaming..just as it did for PS2

fuckin a
Old 03-24-2007   #49
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
GTAIV was never on PS2, GTAIII redefined gaming, and GTAIII was on PS2
Old 03-24-2007   #50
the punisher
Ham

the punisher will become famous soon enoughthe punisher will become famous soon enoughthe punisher will become famous soon enoughthe punisher will become famous soon enoughthe punisher will become famous soon enoughthe punisher will become famous soon enoughthe punisher will become famous soon enough
I still don't think it will be THAT revolutionary
Old 03-24-2007   #51
Antonio Montana

Antonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by the punisher
I still don't think it will be THAT revolutionary
Oh, I think you're wrong
Antonio Montana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007   #52
nOs jOn
Amateur Member

nOs jOn is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireGod
@ nOs jOn ...I think FX refers to Fox.

wasn't me that asked you that bro...
nOs jOn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007   #53
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by nOs jOn
wasn't me that asked you that bro...
Your so right...sorry , it was Macey
Old 03-25-2007   #54
Macey
Registered Whore

Macey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud of
I wondered what was going on
Old 03-25-2007   #55
BigMike

BigMike is on a distinguished roadBigMike is on a distinguished roadBigMike is on a distinguished roadBigMike is on a distinguished road
Ugh you know what I mean..GTA 4 will redefine gaming as GTA 3 did on PS2..

you guys are so pushy!!
Old 03-25-2007   #56
stenyak

Looks to me like they mean things WILL be different. As in, well, in the future. Ahem cough cough gta 2! cough ahem
Old 03-25-2007   #57
Hell Inferno X2
I'm Batman

Hell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by stenyak
Looks to me like they mean things WILL be different. As in, well, in the future. Ahem cough cough gta 2! cough ahem

I have a feeling they are going to use more influences from GTA 2 such as the gang respect meter...or even the return of Claude Speed, or even time and city settings. But anyways, "Things Will Be Different." To be honest I dunt think GTA IV can actually redefine gaming as it did on the PS2. The major transition was taking a game with excellent gameplay but a lack of realism due to 2D graphics, and taking it to 3D. After that there had been sooo many different GTA copy cats and version of 3D GTA's it all feels the same. I think its just going to the next step with more realism. But the transition from Last Gen to current gen was not that great. However, GTA IV will be an excellent game and a must have for any gamers nonetheless.
Hell Inferno X2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007   #58
TwiztidDragonX
TwiztidDragonX

TwiztidDragonX is on a distinguished roadTwiztidDragonX is on a distinguished roadTwiztidDragonX is on a distinguished road
Hey cool my first post.....anyway I read earlier people talking about mmo being the "different" I have nothing against mmo games but just not in my GTA, just wouldn't seem right
TwiztidDragonX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007   #59
X-reS
Looks better in real life.

X-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to behold
I just have to say that it better be the best game I played since GTA3 or I'll be pissed.
Old 03-27-2007   #60
SoReal
Birmingham...uk's ghetto
Newbie Member

SoReal has a little shameless behaviour in the past
i think it being a character quote is more possible....or maybe that 'fake image' of the revamped GTAC is actually what they plan to do and there referring to liberty city being different ???
SoReal is offline   Reply With Quote