Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-23-2007   #1
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
"Things Will be Different" Games Tagline?

Hey, just checked my inbox, got e-mails from Rockstar advertising the GTA IV Trailer with an exact time, 6:00 PM EST on the 29th, and I noticed it has a tagline under the big IV in quotes saying "Things Will be Different", could this be the games tagline?

Last edited by Ash_735; 03-23-2007 at 08:09 PM..
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007   #2
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Things will definetly be exciting.

Can't you screenshot the pic ?
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007   #3
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
How exciting.

Wow, Rockstar are really doing a lot of marketing. The half - hour FX trailer countdown, this tagline and the big trailer countdown itself. I'm eager to see more.
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007   #4
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Imagine what the GTA sites will be like in a weeks time....wowee.
Old 03-23-2007   #5
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Edited into first post.

Last edited by Ash_735; 03-23-2007 at 08:10 PM..
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007   #6
Antonio Montana

Antonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura about
cool information.. I'm very excited about this one!
Antonio Montana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007   #7
Wicked Member

You can't even imagine what they mean by " Things will be different ".

Thanks for posting the pic Ash.
Old 03-23-2007   #8
CaliMex
Call me CMX for short.

CaliMex is on a distinguished roadCaliMex is on a distinguished roadCaliMex is on a distinguished road
Foiled yet again! I just looked at my inbox and there it was. I jumped back here to post but I'm too late, oh well.

Now I'm sure that it's going to be at 3:00 pm where I live. Before DST it was 3:00 pm too and I thought it would change to 4 but it didn't. I guess they still wanted it to show up at 6 pm EST.

I hope the trailer really kicks our asses with visual pleasure (as well as audio with a great song) and that things really will be different.

Last edited by CaliMex; 03-23-2007 at 08:40 PM..
CaliMex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007   #9
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Nice, thanks for posting!

Definitely something to add to discussions, "Things will be different". It could mean too many things..
Old 03-23-2007   #10
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
This could be bad...I don't want the GTA I know and love to change too much
Old 03-23-2007   #11
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
I know what you mean Phreak. It's got a feel, a something. I really hope they stick with that style, but at the same time show vast next - gen improvements.

"Things Will be Different" is so general.
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007   #12
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
No need to worry. I'm sure "different" in this case only means positive changes and additions. Here's my longer post on GTAForums regarding this (towards the bottom)
Old 03-23-2007   #13
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
Okay I've had some time to think about this, here goes:

GTA IV will become the Saints Row knockoff, Maybe not as far as the ghetto gangster theme, but character customization. You will be able to change body type, skin color, eye color, hair color/style, all the facials, etc. The main character will be a mute, like the last game to use Roman numerals in the title, GTA III. This will open the door for the MMO that Rockstar seems to so badly want. Mix in the new physics engine, up to date grahics, and there is your "difference".

If that's not it, then we are in for a HUGE surprise.
Old 03-23-2007   #14
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

I'd side with the "HUGE surprise" here. The game can still include an actual story with a fixed character and have online multiplayer with character customizations.
Old 03-23-2007   #15
Rylo
Legendary Mem- Oh wait :(
Banned

Rylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the rough
Ok if the character is mute and used in alot of cutscenes, ugg I will take the shit back.

I like what your long post on gtaf, Slim, agreed.
Rylo is offline   Reply With Quote